ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Koschgine
    Original poster 19 posts

I survived two waves but then nothing happened for a while. Wave 2/3 in the upper corner and no enemies anywhere in sight. I ran around the fight area and an enemy spotted me from further away. It was an invisible Werewolf, couldn't lock on to it or do any damage. Needless to say i had to restart the challenge.

EDIT: I restarted, passed wave 2/3 but now i'm stuck at wave 3/3. Enemies slayed, standing in the pond all alone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thesaurus2012
    11 posts

I was doing the quest and so far everything was ok, I started killing the enemies and I got to the second wave after which the game got buggy and the warning "the next wave is coming!" did not come out. I had to restart the game twice in the hope that it would go away, but nothing. Hope you see this message and hopefully fix it with a hotfix.

• MasterHearts
    1 posts

Greetings! The Oskoreia festival quest Veiled Threats is bugged. The wave 2/3 and nothing happens. No enemies in sight. Had to restart whole game twice. And still nothing

• thesaurus2012
    11 posts

@masterhearts same problem

• thesaurus2012
    11 posts

@koschgine same problem

• bielik01
    1746 posts

I just experienced the same.
    https://www.

• dbloodymoon
    31 posts

Okay, I managed to get into the last challenge gear on this mission, but when I reach the second wave, one of the enemies (the Werewolf) get stuck behind a tree and I cannot target him for two reasons: 1 - it's out of range for him to see me and attack and 2 - this equipment set doesn't have a bow and arrow for this situation.

What should I do? Retry the lower difficulty challenge? I just restarted the game for the third time making the damn wolf man see and attack me to no avail!

• drakedragon88
    1 posts

@masterhearts
    A wolf that morphs into a werewolf spawns behind a big tree to the east. Unfortunately it’s out of the mission area and difficult to get its attention. And even if you get it to come and fight you, you might not be able to damage it. I finished this quest only once and was able to get 90+ tokens.

• gwyld
    1 posts

@masterhearts Several bugs here. Either you not get anyone to attack you making you to get stuck, or you see a wolf behind a tree and shoot it, but it might still go away instead of attacking you. And third, an invisible werewolf that you can't hurt shows up until you lose.

• altenbach
    60 posts

I had a similar experience. I was able to kill the last wave using arrows before they even entered the fight area. they blew up and nothing happened after that. All I could do is run in circles within the invisible walls of the event forever. There does not seem to be a menu to abandon the event, just to exit to the title screen. There needs to be a better way to quit this.

• slirran
    1 posts

I got even more problems. My player can´t even move in England after the Oskoreia festival-intro. I can open the map and fast travel but still same problem in England. It´s okey if I go to Vinland or Norway. Anyone else who has the same problem?

Update: Sorry, I just saw another post in the forum with the same issue.

• ridenourrichard
    1 posts

@slirran I have the same problem any clues of what to do?

• CommanderGrimes
    2 posts

I managed to get the werewolf at end of wave 3 for the druid gear challenge to enter the arena but it was invincible and invisible. Eventually it just fell through the map and kept growling and splashing. Had to quit again.
    EDIT: I was able to complete the druid set now by running to where I knew the wolf would spawn. Once it turned into a werewolf it chased me right into the arena as a normal fight. You should give that a try as well.

• MagentaViking
    1 posts

Same exact issue here. When it did spawn(and I could see him), the werewolf started attacking Swinda instead of me, then ran off to god knows where.

• BigMac6973
    1 posts

I was able to draw out the wolf during round 3 using my armor set and the droid armor set using a bow. I had to use Odin’s site to find it hidden behind a tree. I had to listen for it to howl. Unfortunately when I tried again using the Reaper set, nothing. With no bow I’m not able to shoot at it to draw it out.

Edit: After restarting the game I was able to finish all 3 waves and achieve Master completion.

• Digoo19
    3 posts

@slirran the same here after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game it still didn't work

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey,

Sorry to hear you are both stuck and unable to complete the mission. I have just merged your threads together. Would you be able to record video clips of what happens for each of you when you retry the mission, so we can report them both to the game team?

Can you also confirm which platform you are each on please?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

Hey there folks.

I have merged a couple more threads on this issue into the same thread just to try and keep everything in one place.

I can confirm the development team are aware of this particular issue and it's under active investigation at the moment. I have passed your reports on to the team investigating this issue.

@slirran @ridenourrichard @Digoo19

The issue you've mentioned in this thread regarding being unable to move during the Oskoreia Festival should have been resolved via a hotfix earlier today. If however the issue persists for any of you after rebooting your game please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey all,

We have a video forwarded to the game team showing the wolf stuck behind the tree, but if anyone is able to record one showing you are not get anyone to attack / an invisible werewolf that you can't hurt, we'd like to forward this on for you too.

Official Response
  • Digoo19
    3 posts

@ubi-orion I have opened the game today and the issue is fixed. Thank you

Suggested Topics