ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DannyGS91
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey guys, first time posting here, just wanted to ask a question.
    I'm trying to do the new "rainbow is magic" challenge on ubisoft connect to get the unicorn mount. I'm a little confused. I've run over and killed 3 enemies with the horse but only 1 kill was registered, you have to kill 5 to complete the challenge. The challenge says to "perform kills by rushing towards enemies with your mount" and I think I did that, unless I'm doing something wrong... am I supposed to sprint with the horse towards enemies and knock them over? or is it something else?

Update: Got it now, thanks for the replies! Did it by just running them over.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• phi-kas59
    8 posts

I also wonder, I tried but scored no kill, what does it mean to kill enemies with the horse ? I tried with arrows from the back of the horse, leaping from horse to assassinate, even circling around some poor archer and giving kicks but no kill scored ??

• RietN7
    16 posts

@dannygs91 Kill by running them over with the horse, no attacking on your end. best way is to get the enemies on low hp and then just keep ramming them until they die, its a stupid challenge but at least now you know.

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@dannygs91 I managed to finish the challenge by kicking enemies from the horse.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1499 posts

@bielik01

Thanks, useful comment. I found the first one I kicked became unconscious, then running him over killed him. It made me think, though.

To extend the concept I'm going to try punching a few enemies until they're unconscious, which is easier than kicking from horseback (easier for me anyway). Then run them over with the horse, at that point they are "one-tap", if I understand the meaning of that term!

Yes, that worked.

• thegardener25
    170 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Yea, I started off like everybody else, I think. by ramming them with the horse & kicking them, but it took too long. So unequipped weapons & beat them to the ground. Much quicker. would those sleep arrows work? Or do they still have health?

• SpirantCrayon22
    1499 posts

@thegardener25

I'm afraid I don't know about the effect of sleep arrows. I very rarely do anything with abilities except where required for a challenge (weekly, mastery).

• Kormac67
    1034 posts

Riding over chickens worked for me.

• DannyGS91
    Original poster 3 posts

@kormac67 Brilliant haha!

• phi-kas59
    8 posts

a big thank you to all you guys that gave me advices, I bare handed punched some guards and then runned on them with my horse and it worked, I quickly had my 5 kills !!!

• dwsage
    2 posts

I completed the unicorn quest and it says i have completed it in the challenges and in the notifications. But i have not recieved the unicorn. I have checked multiple times the stable and nothingm. Another person on the same ost on their account completed the quest and got their unicorn so i know its not a hardware glitch. Any ideas ?

• Kormac67
    1034 posts

@dwsage It works like any weekly challenge, you have to claim it in Ubi Connect after doing it.

• dwsage
    2 posts

@kormac67 i already did. Thats what i was saying. It already confirms i have claimed the unicorn inboth the challenges and in the notifications but its not showing up in game

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@dwsage some people had the same problem with previous rewards, their solution was to change the area (either Vinland, Norway, River Raid), then come back to Ravensthorpe. That should do the trick.

• davidhaleyd
    3 posts
    Hey guys, first time posting here, just wanted to ask a question.
    I'm trying to do the new "rainbow is magic" challenge on ubisoft connect to get the unicorn mount. I'm a little confused. I've run over and killed 3 enemies with the horse but only 1 kill was registered, you have to kill 5 to complete the challenge. The challenge says to "perform kills by rushing towards enemies with your mount" and I think I did that, unless I'm doing something wrong... am I supposed to sprint with the horse towards enemies and knock them over? or is it something else?

Update: Got it now, thanks for the replies! Did it by just running them over.

Kicking enemies may be the best solution so far.

• lemmie88
    289 posts
    Riding over chickens worked for me.

Thank you so much for this tip. It still took me about 5 passes each. Those chickens were tough as nails.

• MartyWashington
    1 posts

I can do damage by kicking them but when they are ready yo finish the kill, rurunning themover does nothing and they arent dead.

• pesto.
    264 posts

Knock out enemies, run them over. If you have weapons equipped you can knock them out by kicking them from the horse! Won’t work with animals. Don’t forget you don’t need to do all the damage with your horse, take them close to death first with your bow or ordinary weapons.

• XBL_Laberbacke
    260 posts

Total BS. It's ridiculous how little damage running over someone with a horse does. If it even counts. My mount seems to have a knack to miss by millimeters. Every time.

• ElMadre1
    93 posts

I made the mistake of trying to do this while surrounded by guys hurling rocks at me. I kept getting knocked off my horse and it was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life.

Suggested Topics