Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Viktor_97
    Original poster 20 posts

I enjoy Insurgency the most so one a week isn't enough for me. If you can make it unlimited it would be great, the rewards could just be decreased or removed after say 2 Insurgencies. Or you could make it 3 insurgencies a week instead of just 1.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tcarlisle2012
    147 posts

I can certainly get behind this. When I first finished the story, and saw a little bit of an end game, I was very impressed. Not so much any more. The only thing I dislike about Far Cry games is the lack of replay value or end game. You guys nailed it in The Division 2. Apparently your studios and their strategies are siloed and disjointed.

• Viktor_97
    Original poster 20 posts

Lower rewards could be given once per day, but there should still be infinite insurgencies to play all the time. At the moment you have to wait a week to liberate the next base and so on...Really spoils the fun at the moment.

• Aazhyd
    62 posts

Perhaps this system:
    * Insurgencies work exactly like they do now.
    * But when you finish it, you can choose to have a random area get insurged. No bonus rewards (or perhaps small stuff like pesos or materials), just for the fun of it. Repeat after clearing if you want to.

Advantages: adds replayability, easy to implement.

• Viktor_97
    Original poster 20 posts

@aazhyd Do you also mean you could play unlimited Insurgencies any time you want?

• Aazhyd
    62 posts

@viktor_97
    You can have only 1 active Insurgency at the time, but you can start a new one if you finished the former. Or perhaps on a timer, like once a day or something.

Just an idea.

• Viktor_97
    Original poster 20 posts

@aazhyd I agree. But one a day isn't enough for me. Lets say 3 instead 🙂

• AnimusLover
    231 posts

@tcarlisle2012 The Division 2 is a live service looter shooter... Far Cry 6 has loot elements but is still a basic action game. I am not sure when it became the expectation for every open world Ubisoft title to have an endgame.

• DV20Katana
    139 posts

Im still shocked that games like FC6 ship without a mission generator.

Back in the day the old skool games came with these and it pretty much granted you infinite fun.

Fire it up, pick the area on the map, pick the number and type of enemies, the weather, time of day or night, your spawn point and hit Play. Off you go!

Suggested Topics