Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rogosaurus_rex
    Original poster 2 posts

After the new update Eivor is unable to move. Started a quest inside the festival. The one were I was gonna follow the fire into the woods.
    Tried to restart the game and fast travel, but still can’t move..

Best regards
    -Roger

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-xBx0mneF
    1 posts

@rogosaurus_rex
    I’m having the same exact issue after the update and the festival. After I was talking with someone it froze. I left the animus and was able to move around, re-entered and was able to move around in the loading screen. As soon as it loaded where I last saved I couldn’t move.

Are you also able to fast travel but not move?

• MetalDawn71
    24 posts

@rogosaurus_rex I have experienced the same thing after the new update. I was playing yesterday and I could not move when entering The Siege of Portcestre arc. There was a cut scene in the beginning and I had trouble getting Eivor to do anything. Eivor was frozen for about two minutes than I could get her to move. Again in the crypt...after the cut scene there.

Fast Travel, restarted the game...same thing. 😞

• OdlawJones
    1 posts

@guest-xbx0mnef
    Have same problem. When I go back to old save files I am able to walk around but anything I have done today will not work.

• alegiggi
    4 posts

@rogosaurus_rex I have the esame problem. I was doing the bow challenge and suddendly it froze. I can do fast travels but Eivor doesn't love.

• sin_72
    2 posts

@rogosaurus_rex Yup, same here. Talked with the first guy I saw told me to go talk with the crazy dude now I can't move, use weapons or action wheel. I can fast travel to other maps like Norway and move there. It seems to be just England that's toast. Not starting over so I hope they come up with a fix soon.

• filarsson
    2 posts

Same here, can’t move in England. Works with Norway and so on, but as soon as I travel to England I’m stuck… seriously.. love this game but there are so many bugs I can’t even count…..

• Guh_Paganato
    2 posts

@rogosaurus_rex The same problem here... Where's Ubisoft Support??

• japanesedragon
    1 posts

Hi there,

Ubisoft sayd, the problem is knowed and will be fixed by a Patch.

They can´t say when the Patch will come, but they work on the Problem.

• bevi23
    3 posts

Jai le même souci je peut aller partout sauf en Angleterre je suis triste car je vient de prendre les extensions

• KAD_LMT
    1 posts

Same problem. Can’t move character or camera. I can fast travel to other locations but still can’t move.

• ViNi-Gabriel
    2 posts

I am also having this problem on PS4, it was just after the Mad Monk mission. I also can't move on England, but Norway and Vinland are fine. Tried every kind of solution from reinstaling game to changing video output and none of those worked.

• muddyfunkstr
    1 posts

I have the same problem on Xbox Series X. The game is now completely unplayable 😞 The problem seemed to start following the recent Oskoreia update.

• slavek0710
    2 posts

@rogosaurus_rex same on ps4

In this topic below, they are planing fix that in December path 1.4.1

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-nov-12

• ak12tot
    1 posts

@rogosaurus_rex
    having the same problem on ps4

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 763 posts

Hey there folks.

This issue should have been resolved via a hotfix earlier. If you haven't already done so you will need to reboot the game and the issue should be resolved. If however this is not the case for you please let us know. Thanks!

Official Response
  • sin_72
    2 posts

@rogosaurus_rex
    So I restarted the game and played it until I got to do my first raid. Saved the game on the docks before I going to do the supply raid and then loaded my old file. It took extremely long to load as did traveling to England did. After it loaded I was able to move again. Did not try to do any of the festival stuff yet but was just happy that I could do something other than fast travel. Saved over the frozen movement file and will try to do other things later. Hopefully I will still be able to move when I reload the game.

• slavek0710
    2 posts

@ubi-orion
    Finally! Thanks it's work

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 935 posts

Hey @sin_72 @slavek0710

Thanks for checking back in with these reports to confirm things appear to be working smoothly again!

Please get in touch if you have any further questions.

Official Response
  • MetalDawn71
    24 posts

Thank you. No frozen movements. Playing right now and having a blast!! Awesome game!

Suggested Topics