ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

Hello😃 fellow Ghosts. Welcome to Ryo's Suggestion Box. Here you'll find suggestions, video mods, and some other surprises. I hope you enjoy reading the following ideas posted here. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Ubisoft for implementing the ideas posted on this forum. Keep up the great work Ubisoft

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

@Ubisoft:
    Thank you for Operation Motherland, as it contains many of the suggestions made in the prior forum. For example I requested more background scenarios that showed just how brutal the actions of enemies were against the citizens of Auroa. The following is one such example I found in a Wolf camp:

Thank you again for your hard work. Hopefully I can post a review of Motherland soon

• Lolt6
    86 posts

It's nice to have your suggestion box back on new forum, but will you also include your post from old archived forum about your suggestion?
    That way anyone who doesn't know old forum exist can see your old post from old forum now.

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

@lolt6 Hello, 😊 and thank you for the suggestion. For those interested, here's a link to my old thread:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2052594-SUGGESTION-Gameplay-Ideas: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2052594-SUGGESTION-Gameplay-Ideas)

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

A FLARE FOR THE DAMATIC

@Ubisoft:
    It is possible to add lens flares to the screens when the sun is out? Like the following for example:

Thank you for reading 🤠

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

New running animation (sprinting)
    Weapon pointing up

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

@argimoned Hello 😊 , hope all is well with you. Yes I love the suggestion!!! I've always enjoyed that animation in Future Soldier.

Keep up the great work, I always enjoy reading your contributions to the forum.👍

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

@ryo_hazaki Thanks Ryo, your thread on the previous forum was awesome thank you for your contribution
    Ps:
    Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
    Keep up the great work

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

In the old forum I could never get this done but here since I can upload pictures directly.

Can we get Nomad head lifted slightly, he's kind of looking down and it gets the NVG to clip through the weapon and point downwards

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

For comparisson, here's WL (had to make another pós as it wouldn't allow me to add more pictures in that one

the NVG is not looking down, much less clipping through the rifle

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

And as for pistols in BP he's holding the pistol too close to his face and that translates in game totaling the pistol too close to the screen which is hard in combat, it covers a lot.

Notice as he's also looking down

Can we get something more natural like in WL?

Sorry for the 3 posts Ryo

@UbiT00n
    Know that is highly unlikely to have anything like this at this point, but if the team consider an Y3 by charging us, could they indulge us in correcting this and a few other things we have been pointing out since day 1?

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

@ArgimonEd No worries sir. You have a wonderful eye for details. Feel free to post here as much as you'd like👍

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

@ryo_hazaki OH, nothing compared to you

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

@argimoned You are too kind sir. I am humbled

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

TIME, FOR A BREATH OF FRESH WEATHER

@Ubisoft:

Is it possible to add the options for the time (military and civilian) and temperature to the HUD? This has been requested in the past, yet the reason I bring it to your attention again, as it would be a welcome addition for milsim players who dress for the weather. Let's take a look at the following gif as an example:

***My apologies in advance, as the quality of the gif may not be enough to show what I'm describing.***
    With that said, we see Nomad's breath the in cold air.

For some players, it only makes sense to dress for the weather. Also, seeing the time onscreen can help with planning missions times, AND be a visual placeholder as it appears watches may not be added to the game models 😞

As always, thank you for reading😊

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

@ryo_hazaki would be really good to have an watch on the game.
    Could be below the mini map/compass.
    It's It's bad having to deploy the drone all the time to see how long I still have darkness as an tool.
    Great idea Ryo

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts

@argimoned [Edit: You know, I never noticed the time on the drone screen😖 . I've been trying to figure out how to get the drone view files from Future Soldier to work in Breakpoint, as I like to see the drone.] I know less than nothing when it comes to editing a model in game engines😧 - so with that said, I can only imagine given the history of Wildlands and Breakpoint, the engine may not be capable of adding such an item?????? That baffles me though, as we could put on Walker's bracelet, Predator's blades, etc...

If memory serves me correctly, I don't recall any of the models in Wildlands having watches. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and thank you for your Like

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

@ryo_hazaki Do you me a cosmetic watch? On the character.
    or you mean an actual watch on the screen during gameplay?

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 54 posts
    @ryo_hazaki Do you me a cosmetic watch? On the character.
    or you mean an actual watch on the screen during gameplay?

@argimoned 😮 my apologies for not clarifying. As far as my memory goes (as I haven't played Wildlands in a long while), I don't recall seeing any watches on the regular character models, that we the player, could modify.

• ArgimonEd
    193 posts

@ryo_hazaki modify no, but if I'm not mistaken depending on the shirt and glove you select, Nomar had a watch in his left wrist

Suggested Topics