Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pesto.
    Original poster 216 posts

Sound bugs immediately on the new festival because sound bugs were never fixed or considered a [censored] priority in the first place and this bug was reported seasons ago and multiple patches ago.

There is no sound during the opening cutscene. There are constant sound problems when entering the settlement, it is so bad that if you go into your menu at a certain point it will actually crash the game, but crash bugs don’t mean Jack to a company that already has our money.

The “it goes boom” quests are still broken after all this time, and that directly affects your own bottom line given that it’s for the in game currency that allows you to buy items from the store.

With the new patch you’ve also managed to break more things, arrows now have virtually no drop off and do insane damage, the game is back to easy mode even with nightmare on with enemies doing next to no damage.

Apparently your devs don’t know how to do a camera eye cross product either or perhaps have no clue was gimbal lock is either given how every particle in screen flashes into extreme distortion at the periphery and arrows still fly sideways.

Do you guys have zero pride in what you do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• defender272_168
    6 posts

@pesto I'm having the same issues with sound and what not. My game constantly crashes now so I just said forget it till the season junk is over.

• TheNorfolkian
    832 posts

@pesto I disagree about enemies doing next to no damage when setting the game on the highest difficulty level. If I’m unlucky enough to get hit, I lose almost a full bar of health and have to trigger the heal button. Most of the time I can dodge or kill the enemy before that happens though.

However, I do sympathize with the issue of the Reda cart quests still being auto-completed when approaching the location in less than 200 meters. Ever since Ubisoft released that new type of quest, I’ve also seen days where Reda occasionally only offers one quest, which is yet another annoyance to add to the list. This problem should have been fixed soon after it showed up... instead it’s been ignored and players can grab their free opals until it gets resolved.

• pesto.
    Original poster 216 posts

Here enemies do almost no damage, I can stand there and take at least ten arrows and 5 melee attacks before I need to worry, that’s with both nightmare difficulty and nightmarish scaling. I don’t care about the other modes, but nightmare should be what the name implies, modern gamers are used to Returnal, Sekiro, Nioh, Bloodborne etc for high difficulty, that’s where the streamers are too.

What’s worse if you use nightmarish scaling the bugs with Reda only having one quest is also still there. This is not acceptable.

FFS Ubisoft 😞

• TheNorfolkian
    832 posts

@pesto Ah, I see what you're saying now. I was going to say that even at the highest difficulty settings, my Eivor can still take down a werewolf pretty easily, but that's partly because I've been playing the game since launch and know what I'm doing. I should note though that the Heavy Cavalry is once again a bit more of a challenge since the arrow ability glitch I noted got fixed.

Suggested Topics