ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NodeadVicky
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi,
    I am playing FC6 on Xbox One X (Physical Copy).

While paying "Los Bandidos Operations" and "Insurgency Missions", I see no increase in my Moneda count.
    Today (12-Nov-2021), I had 50 Moneda left after purchasing 2 items from Lola. I completed one Bandidos mission with 400 Moneda as reward but in my "Arsenal" Page, it is still showing 50.

Similar thing happened two weeks back where completing FND Base of Insurgency Mission did not reward the said Moneda.
    This currency system is completely broken.

PS: I have done all possible workarounds: Clear cache, restarted game, reinstalled game with latest patch and so on. And no, I do not have faulty game disc (as suggested by one customer support).

Regards,
    NodeadVicky

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2143 posts

Hey there @nodeadvicky, thanks for reporting this and I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please ensure you're not playing in Offline mode? I'm asking this as it's a live currency and therefore it won't be able to sync with our servers if you're set to Offline.

Additionally, if you're not set to Offline mode, it would be great if you could provide a video showing this in action. You can either upload the video to this thread or upload the video to a file-sharing site and then provide us with a sharable link. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics