ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheMythical0ne
    Original poster 3 posts

This game has to be the worst game i have ever see optimized. I have a really great pc and may game has crast multi times my fps has gone from 120 to 40 and im telling you i dont have a bad card my gpu is a rtx 3080. i real think that his game is really badly made and they need to fix it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    876 posts

@slickjack80

Yes, it crashes randomly, that is true... and a known issue for months.
    But I have lower specs than you (at least the GPU) and it runs like butter in 2K at 100fps or better, consistently. It's definitely NOT the worst game optimization wise, actually runs surprisingly well for the amount of detail in it.

• HaywardGG
    94 posts

@adrian-11

I've got a Dell G7 laptop, I7 with an RTX2060 and the graphics look great. One thing I can't fault with this game is the graphics!

• Imagine_Brata
    395 posts

@slickjack80 It looks like you have the worst optimized computer with 3080, if you only get 40 fps

• Adrian-11
    876 posts

@SlickJack80

Not very sure here, but I think that a bad interned connection could also mess up with the game fluidity, as it talks to the server a few times per second, even more so when in battle, many NPCs on the screen, and group play.
    If the connection is unstable or slow, all that "talk" and gameplay will be choppy.

• Imagine_Brata
    395 posts

@adrian-11 it was just a response to his thread title

• Adrian-11
    876 posts

@imagine_brata

Sorry, I should have hit the reply button on the OP. Not directed at you.

Suggested Topics