ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• reinier25
    Original poster 3 posts

I am playing whit my friends but when i press options to change my car and come back they can't see me (i am invisible for them) but i can see them. Has anybody experienced this? And have a solution for this bug

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @reinier25 thanks for getting in touch with us about this issue.

Can you let me know if your friends happen to change their cars, are they unable to see you too, or does this only affect you? This has been known to happen in the past to players who change their vehicles, but only affects certain players.

What we would suggest to stop this from happening is >

1. The player with best connection invite all other players in crew
    2. All players go on same instanced place/location before changing vehicles

Can you try these steps out the Crew team suggested for these types of desync issues and let us know how it goes?

Official Response
  • reinier25
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-milky here is what i do

1. I am standing next to my Friends (they can see me and i can see them)
    2. I press options to switch car
    3. I select a car and come back in the game
    4. I can see my frieds (but they can't see me)
    5. My Friends can't see me, i am transparant and locked in place
    6. For me its al normal but my friends can't see me

I tried your sugestions but they didn't work

• OBu42
    215 posts

@reinier25

did you check that you are still in the same session? TC2 sometimes puts people to other sessions no matter in which crew they are... But usually, people in session A can not see people in session B (just the name tag), so your description is a bit different...

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Thank you for sharing those details @reinier25 they are very helpful for us to try and replicate this issue.

Before your next game with your friends, would you please be able to run through the steps in this troubleshooting guide for The Crew? We will need to make sure your connection to our server is optimal before we can report on this any further to our Crew QA team to investigate.

Please follow the steps in our guide here, before connecting to your friends on your next session to see if it can prevent you disappearing from your friends view > https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000035369: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000035369)

Official Response

Suggested Topics