ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Emohsnevar
    Original poster 1 posts

Since the latest update the audio keeps cutting out, during dialog and combat which is followed shortly by the game crashing. Fast traveling to Ravensthorpe since the festival started also cuts my audio immediately followed by game crash. Playing on the Xbox series X. Getting annoying not being able to complete anything by this constantly happening.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HIDDEN1NE
    149 posts

Okay literally just happened to me too, was in the festival part of the village just walking around, then my audio had a bad cutout followed by a black screen crash to the home dashboard. Also playing on series X.

• Yusuke614
    6 posts

Same thing has been happening to me in Ravensthorpe. In the center of Ravensthorpe, in and around the docks and at Reda all have audio issues (stuttering, crackling, noise) that will cause a black screen crash back to Xbox home.
    Playing on Xbox Series X

• Super_Sylph
    2 posts

Yep, I'm getting the same thing, even before the festival started. The audio glitches are sometimes even painful.

Link.: (https://gameclips.io/N7%20Yuki/a510027b-5e3b-4eb0-89dc-1d6cf683cbd0)

• Maledicus
    63 posts

The audio issues are there since half a year or longer on Series X, i came back to play the new event and i was not amused to experience the same audio issues ... i wasn't able to enjoy the last part of the event-quest because of the audio bugs, even the sub-titles did not show up during the ending cutscene of the current event and so i have no idea what the ending scenery was about.

To say it again - the audio bug is not new, i hope this gets attention from Ubisoft and they fix it.

Best regards.

• Yusuke614
    6 posts

Found a kind of solution for me at least.
    Go into game settings, then sound and change audio dynamic range to night.
    That stopped mine from crashing. I'm still getting distorted audio and Reda is still silent, but no more crashing for me so far.

Suggested Topics