Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mordeyth
    Original poster 3 posts

Just that, apply a penalty of playing time (at least equal to the remaining time of the game) to those who quit early. Also, keep a log of those and match them toghether, so then can quit on each other and not on the legit players.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• S1r_Sm0k3al0t
    57 posts

@mordeyth There is a penalty for quitting early its 15 min and it grows if the player keeps quitting. There is also a way around that players use to avoid getting penalized that the server does not catch. There is also a very good chance people are just getting kicked out or lagged of the lobby because of the garbage server. Just like any other problems with this game either accept it or play something else. This game has so many issues players quitting is the least of their worries.

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

The real question is 'why do people quit'.

If I'm grouped with garbage players who either don't know how to play or refuse to play I always quit, it's faster to reload the game and find a match than to sit through a guaranteed loss awaiting a new game.

Better players = less quitters

Oh, and some days it takes me a good 8 hours to complete a 6 game order if I can complete it at all. Do I enjoy cutting link? Nope. Do I enjoy continuously being grouped with people I've reported and muted? Nope.

I've played sooooo many games that I can tell you the outcome based on the first 1 minute of gameplay. I can smell a bag of dog crap a mile away, I've got a very good nose lol

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@nydardoloth
    Yes you can... Lmao
    Your 1000 plus Rep just toss the worst teamates the game have to offer... 😄
    I caught bad teamates on the past...but the ones Matchmaking toss to us when i play with you...its just garbage... Unbelievable.

And then you laugh of me melting down because of them 😄

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

@picoancus No no no, I laugh 'with you' because you are melting down for me too lol 😉

Bro, I've played 10 hours straight today and have been able to complete 2 games. Every match is a complete squash, my team won't grab zones, won't clear neutral zone and die every fight 0-6, 0-7, 1-8. Every game!!!!

I can't get more than 2-3 attacks off per fight because I'm too busy playing defense fighting 2-3-4 guys. Or I'll just finish clearing the neutral zone at half health and get smashed by someone out of nowhere. It doesn't matter what hero I play, having no teamates in a 4v4 game every match is a mind blowing waste of time.

Wait... Just won a game while I was replying... Woot woot!

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@nydardoloth
    Lmao
    I dont know how you can keep so calm playing with players like that.
    Well... Yesterday i started to do the daily missions against bots... Im almost prepared to help you again... 😄

• S1r_Sm0k3al0t
    57 posts

I honestly do not see a point anymore why this game even has quitting penalty its pointless now.

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

@picoancus Aside from that one day last week when I told you the games were hit or miss, I've maybe won 3 games in the last 3 weeks playing 6-8 hours a day lol.

Near about every game is unplayable, down 700-800 pts within the first 2 minutes. Team members won't get zones, run from fights, will only assist the garbage goof they are partied up with. Every match is a squash match, I'm lucky if I can hit my R1 button three times before I have to cut link.

My other account has such high win loss kill stats that it takes 15-30 minutes just to find a match, just now it finally loaded at 14:37... #facepalm

• undondory
    447 posts

@s1r_sm0k3al0t

Game has to have some sort of consistency unfortunately we don't get to choose what that consistency is...

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@undondory
    I say....Let the matchmaking be total random. Whatever Reps, whatever Winrates....whatever everything.
    Would be faster... You would get bad and good teamates randomly.

The only exception would be, party up players against party up players priority.
    And let the slaughter begin...

• undondory
    447 posts

@picoancus
    [censored] team-mates I gave up on that a long time ago I want orders that give us a reasonable amount of steel AKA 500-300 steel per quest depending on the length/difficulty an in return increase the amount of things to do so instead of a 5 streak kill up it to a 10

an example of today is the daily order that gave me 1000 for just playing a game of heralds of chimera like [censored] more plz I need it XD

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@undondory
    Im a solid player. Even so, im not a For Honor Schwarzenegger carrying the team at my back.
    I do my part in Dominion Games, my share of killing and zone capturing. And many times me and @Nydardoloth have to do more than our part to win...

But most of times doing more than our share isnt enough to win the game. Our own teamates dont help, and in some cases just they just get things worst...

Sometimes we are fighting against 2 teams... And in this cases i just cut link.

• S1r_Sm0k3al0t
    57 posts

@undondory Still don't see a point with "quit early" penalty for this type of game.

I honestly think they need to get rid of the quit early penalty.

Suggested Topics