ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Myrdhyn74
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi there,

I can't leave the Summit or start one of the other characters, who are somewhere other than in the Summit.

When I try to leave the Summit or start one of the other characters, I get a Delta-01 error.
    In the Summit the game seems to work correctly, it is possible to use the chatbox, doing inventory management or
    go to a level.

I restarted the computer and checked the installed data, but the Delta-01 errors prevent me from playing.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: After some hours, a Delta-03 and doing a boss level in the Summit, the game behaves like it should and allows travelling. 😉

EDIT 2.0: It is completly crazy. Only one character can be started and used. The three others do not load and the attempts lead
    to an Delta-01 error.
    The one, which I used in the Summit, works and it was possible, to do the Tombs (for the manhunt and the Daily Premium Mission).

Do I have to explain, how annoying this is, or is it self-explanatory?
    (During the one mission I played, other agents went offline. At least I'm not the only one in troubles.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Hello @Myrdhyn74 thanks for reaching out to us.

The Delta 1 error code can appear in a few situations, but this is the first time I've heard it be connected to the Summit.

Would you be able to answer the following so we can report on this? >

• When you go to use your affected characters and launch from the title screen, does the game appear to load at first, but then gets interrupted and shows you the Delta 01 error code?
    • Can you capture a quick video of this and post us a link to view this?
    • Did you last logout while in the DZ proper or at a checkpoint with the affected characters?
    • Was your character carrying contaminated gear when you last logged out?
    • Did you get disconnected at any point before you couldn't log in with your character anymore?

Official Response
  • Myrdhyn74
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi @ubi-milky and thanks for the answer.

To answer the questions ...

... in short: On the next day the game worked without problems.

... in a more detailed way:
    On the day with the problems I loaded character 1 and was in the Summit (Lobby). From there I could not fasttravel to any other location,
    the loading screen showed up, but the loading stopped at 9 % and after a while the delta-error came. With this character I could
    only enter the Summit levels through the elevator.
    The other characters 2, 3 and 4 could not be loaded. The loading screen showed 0 % without any change and after a while the
    delta-error came.
    After restarting the computer 2 times, validating the installed datas and intense swearing 😉 this behaviour was reproducable.
    So I gave up and played with character 1 in the Summit the levels 1 to 10 completely. After that I could fasttravel with character 1
    to other places (first edit in posting #1). Unfortunately I found out, that the other characters were not usable in the described way
    (second edit).

To the DZ-related question: It's been several weeks, that I visited DZs, so the influence of DZ, checkpoints and contaminated loot
    should not exist.

To the question after disconnection: There were several disconnects over the last weeks before (but it is better now, thx!), almost
    every day - mostly CTDs after freezing. But I can say for sure, that I played the evening before without ending the session with an
    error. I played and ended normally.

Speculation: On the day before I reloaded level 10 of the Summit several times in short order to get a room like this under point 3.
    Maybe this got something to do with the problems.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@myrdhyn74 Hello there!

Thanks for going into all of the extra detail here. After reading through everything that you have described to us, we'd like to conduct some further investigation. Could you please share the information from your previous post in the support case that we've created for you here:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/cases

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Myrdhyn74
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi,

I added it as a comment in the linked site.

I hope, it will ensure us a scientific breakthrough. 😉

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@myrdhyn74 That is great thank you. We will update you as soon as possible there.

Suggested Topics