ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rave_Burrito
    Original poster 3 posts

Good afternoon, Ubisoft.

My name is Pavel, I am from Russia.
    I have cerebral palsy and I cannot skillfully play action games, especially in Valhalla on my PS5 with Dual Sense, as I faced such a problem that in order to accelerate I need to press the L3 button and it is extremely difficult to do this with my left hand, since it is necessary to accelerate with Avor in the game all the time.
    In the previous parts of the series - Origins and Odyssey, this was possible by simply deflecting L3 to the stop and the hero ran at maximum speed.
    I also recently bought Far Cry 6 and there is a choice - press L3 to accelerate, or simply deflect L3 all the way to Run.
    Can you please tell me, can you add such an option so that you can switch the Run modes with "pressing L3" or "holding the L3 stick", as in Origins or Odyssey?

P.S. Stamina Eyvor is still not consumed, so it would be ideal if you return this running mode.

Thank you very much in advance!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Freestepper
    162 posts

@rave_burrito You mean being able to sprint at max speed simply by moving the left stick at max without needing to press L3? If so, i completely agree with you. The need to press L3 to sprint is annoying and sometimes i can't even tell if the character is actually sprinting or not. I'd like it to be the same as in Origins and Odyssey.

• Rave_Burrito
    Original poster 3 posts

@freestepper Yes. Correct. I want just moving left stick (L3) at max to sprint option just like in Far Cry 6. With my sore hands, it is extremely difficult to constantly press on L3 + other buttons.

Suggested Topics