Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LosPoyos
    Original poster 15 posts

For me, I'd guess the period may be the christianisation of Lithuania in 1387. I think the rivalry between Templar (which would have gone secret from France events in 1312) and Teutonic would be fine to explore, and Lithuanian pagan mythology would be also cool to discover.

I'd love something about Spanish Renaissance or reconquista though, but there is no mythology there.

What is your guess ? What is your wished period ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    137 posts

I'd love something about Spanish Renaissance or reconquista though, but there is no mythology there.

Matador who refused to kill a bull.....🙄

(Maya,Incs and Aztecs are full of mythology)

• LosPoyos
    Original poster 15 posts

@gameguru2018 I was more thinking about an ally being an hildago following the traces of the fictuous Don Quixote, and some andalous flamenco near Sevilla, that sort of mood 😉
    This is also early pirates. Good point for Aztech & Mayan myths.

• GameGuru2018
    137 posts

@lospoyos

Yes, Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba = Must Have.

I think all this beauty without matador......something will be missed.

But let it not be banal.
    Matador killing bulls for the amusement of the crowd....banal platitude.
    What if torero refuses to kill the bull?!

It can be some psychological distress, unhappy love, treachery or some kind of sympathy for the bull he knew for a long time.
    An unpredictable step.
    When everyone is waiting for the murder - he can refuse to do it and leave, or throw the blade into the crowd.... shouting and shaming the crowd.

.........and go as conquistador to the west. 🙄

(Whatever it will be, the matador theme should be in the game.)

Then big topic of Maya, Aztecs, Incs begins.
    Two civilizations' meeting.

From Mexico to Peru....

• evelynpiper
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics