ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ClemsonDriver
    24 posts

That makes sense… so starting a thread asking how much play time one can expect from the game is a reasonable question. Or even asking if the game is much better now than at launch, is a good question (which is what the OP was originally asking). But titling your thread… Is this worth $X (where X is less than the cost of a pizza is 💩)

But the game goes on sale for that much. I dont think i can fault a person for looking on the Ubistore, seeing that BP is on sale for only 10 dollars and asking "is BP worth 10 dollars?". Metal Gear Survive has started to go on sale for 10-15 dollars but i still wouldn't mess with that game. I've weighed the pros and cons of that game and its not worth it...even if it were to be given away for free i wouldn't waste my time on it. With BP even though it has lots of bad stuff it still has a few things that i like about it like the gunplay, graphics, and some of the outfits.

• Virtual-Chris
    800 posts

That makes sense… so starting a thread asking how much play time one can expect from the game is a reasonable question. Or even asking if the game is much better now than at launch, is a good question (which is what the OP was originally asking). But titling your thread… Is this worth $X (where X is less than the cost of a pizza is 💩)

But the game goes on sale for that much. I dont think i can fault a person for looking on the Ubistore, seeing that BP is on sale for only 10 dollars and asking "is BP worth 10 dollars?". Metal Gear Survive has started to go on sale for 10-15 dollars but i still wouldn't mess with that game. I've weighed the pros and cons of that game and its not worth it...even if it were to be given away for free i wouldn't waste my time on it. With BP even though it has lots of bad stuff it still has a few things that i like about it like the gunplay, graphics, and some of the outfits.

I think I’ve made my point, and I’ve already wasted too much time on a $10 decision for someone else.

• DarkFire1978
    8 posts

@ima_peterfile For $10 I'd say definitely! Plenty of content to keep you busy and the game has been drastically improved since it first released.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1165 posts

Sometimes the money is not the point or even the issue but again, to each his/her own.

I could have paid 150 for the Ultimate/Extreme/Unobtanium/Elite edition but because I don't like UBI's shady ways of conducting business I even have to question the 7.97 I paid for this. Have I played it? sure, so what! the point was and still is that they sold you a rat skin boot and they announced it was going to be gator skin boots.

Then again, I already answered as well so I will also let this horse die in peace.

• Hdwc_
    176 posts

Op Author, consider I bought it for 9 Euro but then will have to spend other 14 possibly (possibly not as I heard that all that is good is already in the standard package - someone also in the topic has mentioned the worth to play experiences...) to get year one pass for the additional missions, (maybe not buy them) will see.
    Anyway for that price yes you can enjoy navigation, you can set tons of houserules like in GRW and somehow enjoy the story you make or that is written. (houserules like not developing mountaneering force you to read the land and choose for a good path if you couple it with high chance of injury and when getting shot at the first shot will always be just brushing you while the second will hit... and this as Rossmangaming explains can offer the strings for creating your sort of sim and immersion... and there are tons of things.. then it's up to you.. for example I do not use ever fast traveling... in games)
    I totally do not share the mood "it can keep you busy", I know it's a way of saying, but for me it's not about keeping you busy, that means quantity, it means no good for a Player.
    THe map is 4 times larger and here if u go in a forest it feels like a forest, as far as I heard. Oppression is there, you are stranded, you set your world parameters and also your back ground, you follow the canon
    also maybe never get stuff from the Bearden shop and just run with the same few tshirt and soft shell scavenged (make it up) from an enemy and just .. keep going.. however for me there is no fun without other players.

World parameters and fully settable (watch out conquest mode Op.M. is still not settable so much that it has also HUD forced on as far as I know) experience allow for a better experience now many explained...

So for me buy if u have co-op friends, just like it is for GRW, a team to live the adventure with, otherwise, no, don't. If u have time to spend searching for them and then play the game, then yes. do it.
    Having the game in your library is a bad bad bad habit we all took, I am sure of this 101% no crystal ball, and we need to stop that.
    Just buy if you sure u are going use it and I explained you a few LIFE-PARAMETERS to follow if you wanna understand if it's worth it or not.
    All this from a total noob like you, I don't know the game, I haven't played it yet.

at NHT, a small crew of immersive hardcore no HUD realism milsim tactical players, we are going to make a cross story between GRW and GRB as they were contemporary to each other around mid 2010s.
    We will move with the 5th SFG sometimes to location previously obj of recon by the stranded SF in the island which will make most of the progression following the canon mood, we will play as survival with sometimes the tier one infil and exfil.
    No idea how players can enjoy a dissonance of the narrative playing full tier 1 2 or 3 loadouts and so on.. of course that kills the experience... but if they just play a couple of mission and leave the game than it's ok, otherwise there is no
    connection with the story: enemy would immediately triangulate location of such a threat and obliterate it from the face of earth with homesteaders and outcasts...

So we operate at night, recon, even proceed for no fatal take downs as these are our ex fellow mates gone rogue... we dnt resort to violence unless it's necessary. It's not SBC...

Suggested Topics