ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• stdape
    Original poster 34 posts

Playing second time round on a 2 player co-op, The Mission was not that hard and second time round even easier, as obviously know what is what. I do like the more stealth as i only play Extreme/Elite, and actually makes it easier to complete a Mission!
    Other than being again too short lived with Bugs, like getting stuck which has happened several times, a flying spinning car, which was funny as it was destroying the enemy 😄, and same whinging from Civilians, it only made a distraction to the disappointment.
    I also doing a Solo attempt which i play every so often again Extreme/Elite Have Rescued ITO and completed the two Harder ones (Channels, and Restricted Area 01) 1 Rifle and the working out best way is fun, the Challenge after will be restarting a new profile with least deaths aiming for none, if i do not get too bored.
    My Coop partner is a bit more trigger happy, so can make life hard lol.
    Now is the time for UBI to release a Mission Editor, we all want one and have some real Talented Players good at Planning them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tefibii
    1 posts

Very insightful. Thank you for sharing.

--------------------------------------------------
    Unsolved Mysteries: (http://worlds-greatest-riddles.com/)

• Virtual-Chris
    807 posts

A mission editor would likely breathe a ton of new life into this game - and if they added the PC mod options across all platforms.

Im currently playing Far Cry and after I’m done, I will likely take another run at this game. I’m thinking about either doing the whole game from start to finish, solo, with the mod or just doing Motherland as a group of rogue wolves taking back Auroa from the Bodark which would offer some interesting role playing as they wouldn’t care about anyone or anything other than teaching Bodark that you don’t f&$k with the Wolves. 🙂

Suggested Topics