ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• n3mrut
    Original poster 5 posts

dunno how much stuff given by developers to kickstarters/ backers/pre-orders/deluxe editions/early buyers or pledgers ..but i hate when i buy a game and then i learn i missed some skins /models / backer dlc/ vanity items etc...so if i buy this game then will i miss any single in-game item ? like special items, skins , flags , musics, wallpapers ,portraits ,skins models etc ? or any beta tester rewards ? or special quests etc ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thorlof
    Anno 2070 Playtesters Community Developer 248 posts

Hey n3mrut, at this point, as far as I'm aware, the only thing you will miss are the Twitch Drops (some smaller ornaments) of last year and this year as well as the closed beta reward.
    Everything else was either unlocked for everyone later on or is connected to something you can purchase.

Official Response
  • n3mrut
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-thorlof hello thank you but i researched and i know that all twitch items given with some game update and pre order rewards.. but i didnt know that beta test reward given ? there are two beta rewards - closed beta and open beta ? they are given to everyone too ? because i read that too

• n3mrut
    Original poster 5 posts

So from my research , they made avaible some of twitch drops avaible to everyone.

then i will miss ;

Some of twitch drops
    Closed and Open Beta drops

i will get all ; preorder bonuses - some of twitch drops which are avaible to everyone - some bonuses if i have 1404 collection edition ? - uplay club rewards-

if i buy anno1800 complete edition year 3 and 1404 collection edition ?

btw anymods ? which make avaible those stuff ?

• n3mrut
    Original poster 5 posts

please leave comment if you have a idea

• n3mrut
    Original poster 5 posts
  • Ubi-Thorlof
    Anno 2070 Playtesters Community Developer 248 posts

That thread is correct, we gave away the Open Beta reward. But as I stated above, there was also a reward for participating in the Closed Beta, and that one has not been made publicly available, to my knowledge.
    We gave away the Twitch Drops of the first Season, but not the ones for Season 2 and Season 3.

There is a special ornament as well as company logos when buying the History Collection (or some of those when only getting one of the individual History Editions).

Official Response

Suggested Topics