ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 1278 posts

When I went to go check out the new tattoos acquired from Norvid, I found that one of them was identically named as the previous set from the last festival. This should be fixed. Strangely, none of the other tattoos have labeling issues... just the one for the chest.
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhFeScLdbsMBmSg5OrnnFLF_FiG6?e=0zIrzV: (https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhFeScLdbsMBmSg5OrnnFLF_FiG6?e=0zIrzV)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5950 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for taking the time to share your reports within this thread.

@TheNorfolkian - I can confirm that a fix for the "Wild Hunt" chest tattoo was deployed in TU 1.5.1. Thanks for providing an update within this thread to let us know that the tattoo now has its name! 😄

@SpirantCrayon22 - I can see that a thread for the duplicate dwarven hair has been opened, and a member of the Player Support team will take a closer look at this as soon as they're able to.

Would you be able to create a new thread for the issue you're experiencing with the Hoarfrost hair, if you haven't already, so we can look into this further without going off-topic within this thread about the "Wild Hunt" tattoo?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1745 posts

@thenorfolkian I think it should be Wild Hunt Tattoo (every other tattoo from the festival has this name).

• TheNorfolkian

I forgot that I had removed the file in my OneDrive, so I am uploading a YouTube clip showing that this issue is still existing as of TU 1.4.1.2 and to renew my request that it be fixed.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 814 posts

Hi @TheNorfolkian, I'm sorry we missed this post! I appreciate you uploading that video to Youtube and updating this thread.

Have you already tried the steps in this FAQ? I'd just like to confirm this is not an issue with your local installation of the game since we haven't seen many reports of this issue.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1745 posts

@Ubi-Mushy same on PS4.

• TheNorfolkian

@ubi-mushy I appreciate the suggestion, but my XBox Series X is fully updated and I have a Gigabit Internet connection that is great. Also, I did actually do a complete reinstall of the game when TU 1.4.1 rolled out in an attempt to resolve a completely different issue.

I think most people have not taken the time to report this issue because it’s easy to miss as it is just one tattoo among many.

Thank you @bielik01 for providing video of the issue on your console. That confirms this issue is not subject to one platform.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 814 posts

@bielik01 Thanks so much for providing a video and confirming your platform!

@TheNorfolkian Thanks for the update, and for letting me know you've reinstalled the game since this first occurred. It does seem like this is a more widespread issue that may have gone under the radar.

One more question for both of you - do you recall if the Oskoreia chest tattoo was named "Wild Hunt" or "Flame and Steel" when you purchased it at the festival?

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1745 posts

@ubi-mushy here you are

thanks to @JorRaptor

• TheNorfolkian

@ubi-mushy I distinctly remember it being named Wild Hunt during the festival. Of course, the screen capture and video provided by @bielik01 from JorRaptor should be sufficient visual proof.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @TheNorfolkian & @bielik01!

Thanks for taking the time to report this mis-naming issue, and for including additional images and videos. I've passed your reports along to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information from you regarding this, we'll reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, any future updates will be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian

@ubi-borealis @bielik01 It appears that at least as of TU 1.5.2, this issue has been resolved. The Wild Hunt chest tattoo is labeled correctly now. I noticed it when checking to see if the other Ymir Scream tattoos were available...

I suppose this thread can now be marked as RESOLVED.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1681 posts

@thenorfolkian

not so fast - I have multiple copies of Dwarven Hair and the Hoarfrost hair them has lost the names

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for taking the time to share your reports within this thread.

@TheNorfolkian - I can confirm that a fix for the "Wild Hunt" chest tattoo was deployed in TU 1.5.1. Thanks for providing an update within this thread to let us know that the tattoo now has its name! 😄

@SpirantCrayon22 - I can see that a thread for the duplicate dwarven hair has been opened, and a member of the Player Support team will take a closer look at this as soon as they're able to.

Would you be able to create a new thread for the issue you're experiencing with the Hoarfrost hair, if you haven't already, so we can look into this further without going off-topic within this thread about the "Wild Hunt" tattoo?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics