ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 71 posts

After conquering my first suggested territory in Operation Motherland, I decided to try a neighboring three-skull territory, MN.Copper. I kept having troubled with that Nailed to the Ground mission where you had to destroy eight enemy vehicles, but there were always two or three vehicles missing, and the enemies have really good detection. I tabled it for later, for, while I had come up with a plan, I detoured to tackle the Channels R&D Center. When I finished it, the AI said I'd conquered the region, and Nailed to the Ground was magically checked off. Huh? Wo hoppen?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Seraphiel
    17 posts

@gremlin-cursed Sounds like a glitch - or you'd completed the minimum number of missions required to complete that sector. Can you restart that particular mission? I have a bad feeling that you can't re-start missions unless they fail. 😞

As a side note: I had a bit of trouble with that mission myself until I managed to take out the HVTs who kept running away in the vehicles you are meant to destroy. And damn those NPC controlled choppers take off and move fast! Once they take off you have very limited time to take them out before the mission fails on you.

• Megalodon-26
    246 posts

@gremlin-cursed You don't have to beat every destabilization mission, before tackling the regions main mission. They just make the final mission, and getting around the province easier, by removing the various types of drones, preventing reinforcementsetc. But you do need to complete enough destabilization missions, to unlock the final mission for each province.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    47 posts

@gremlin-cursed As stated you dont have to complete every mission, when you get down to the last 2 you select the one you want to do and when completed the other clears and rejion is cleared on 2 or 3rd runs you can opt for the mission you didnt do 1st time around, well thats what i did

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 71 posts

@seraphiel I figured it out: Complete the key mission, and you are credited with all its minor objectives. (expression of abject shame, blushing) The game tells you as much; I just hadn't been paying attention.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    47 posts

@gremlin-cursed Yes but you have to get down to the last mission and key mission you cannot select that key mission until then it wont show

Suggested Topics