ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PhilyG213
    Original poster 72 posts

As you can see I still have the Oxeneforscire Hoard Map in my inventory even though I have the reward for solving the puzzle already.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

Hey there.

Are you playing on the latest version of the game? If so can you provide us with a link to short video if possible showing the version of the game you're running and the issue occurring? The reason I ask is that this issue was reported as resolved quite some time ago and we haven't received many reports I'm aware of that this issue still persists so if it is the case the issue has returned we'll need to re-open this issue with the team for investigation. Thanks.

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubi-orion I am playing on the latest version
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AS2FUqwUMsb8Hirhopi4x7lNFig3bOBU/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AS2FUqwUMsb8Hirhopi4x7lNFig3bOBU/view?usp=sharing)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gPSihGb8FpI2b8l59XXWTteGPG46l0Lq/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gPSihGb8FpI2b8l59XXWTteGPG46l0Lq/view?usp=sharing)

Maybe I should have made a video of me having the reward for solving the hoard map but I already provided a picture of the reward so it should be find, right?

• PhilyG213
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubi-orion What could the reason be?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Apologies for the delay, @PhilyG213 ! Thank you so much for those links as well. Would it be possible to also get those videos uploaded to YouTube as well? They can be uploaded as unlisted, if you prefer.

Also, would you ensure that your latest saves are uploaded to the cloud?

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubistorm

for showing that I have the new version

for showing that I still have the hoard map in my inventory. You can see that I have the reward in the picture at the bbeginning.

And I'm sure my latest saves are also uploaded to the cloud already.

• bielik01
    1719 posts

@philyg213 have you been to that hoard location again? I had it the same and the map finally disappeared after looting it second time. No new reward thought, but I still got 80 XP.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Thanks for uploading the video to YouTube for us, @PhilyG213!

@bielik01 makes a great suggestion. A fix for the Oxenefordscire hoard map was deployed in TU 1.2.0, though I'm aware that the map remained in some player's inventories until they "looted" the item again. I had this in my own game, and once I "looted" the hoard again, the map was removed from my inventory.

If the map remains in your inventory after returning to the treasure hoard location, would you be able to send us a video that shows this in-game? In particular, we'd like to see the following:

• Your location on the map in-game, showing you are at the hoard location.
    • Interacting with the treasure hoard to "loot" the item again.
    • Your in-game inventory, showing that the hoard map hasn't been removed even after re-visiting the location.

We can then forward this to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SidSixT
    77 posts

@ubi-borealis I also had this map stuck in my inventory. I remember this being an issue in the past. When it was declared "resolved", this map still remained. I just tried looting the treasure again, as suggested by you and @bielik01, and it worked. The map is now gone. Thanks for the tip.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Thanks for sharing your own experience with us, @SidSixT! I'm glad to hear that the map has been removed from your inventory after looting it again! 😄

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubi-borealis @bielik01

It worked. I went to the location again and looted the spot a second time and the map vanished from my inventory.
    Didn't get anything, just some XP

• bielik01
    1719 posts

@philyg213 just like I wrote 😄

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 620 posts

Hello @PhilyG213 , happy to hear it worked for you.

@bielik01 Thank you once again for sharing your experience with our players!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need our assistance.

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    Original poster 72 posts

@bielik01 yeah thanks man 🙂

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1517 posts

Should anyone continue to be having difficulties with the map in your inventory, let us know and we will gladly look into it further! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics