Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lucasdanrabel
    Original poster 1 posts

I have played every title in the Assassins Creed series. Odyssey and Origins were great. Valhalla on the other hand has been an example of a company who just doesn't care anymore. The repetitious nature of all the games updates is a prime example. And the new river raids is unplayable. I have fallen through the earth half a dozen times after doing a special move. I can't plunder because my crew members are too dumb to help me open doors or even loot plunder. In the early days I had patience for this title because of the pandemic. But what has become clear over the last year, is that this is more a culture of mediocrity and profit driven laziness and that comes straight from UBISOFT. Sorry to say, but you have lost a lifelong customer. I feel like ya'll have no respect for your fans. Because if you had some you would never be able to be put out half finished drivel and call it a season pass.

The game is broken and you have broken the trust of your community and conduct like this doesn't deserve a community in the first place. Oh how Ubisoft has fallen.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AnimusLover
    231 posts

@lucasdanrabel It's actually shocking how cynical, evil, sinister, lazy and money grubbing this whole game is. Ubisoft Montreal used to be the best Ubisoft studio, now it's the worst. Ubisoft Quebec is by far and the away the best. I feel safe when I play their games. Thank goodness they're leading Infinity. If it wasn't for Quebec overseeing Infinity I wouldn't touch it.

• lemmie88
    274 posts

Agree. Even small bugs keep disappearing and coming back, sometimes getting worse. New bugs every update. Fixing it is apparently not a priority.

It is to the point where I think it must be some kind of social experiment to see how much garbage consumers will take and still keep coming back for more!

Suggested Topics