ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• El_Kassiko
    Original poster 5 posts

Can’t do counter roll skill after unlocking new master counter roll skill

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• procadman
    86 posts

@el_kassiko I've always had trouble doing the counter roll.
    I'm not surprised you are having issues with it.
    Unfortunately, I've not received any feedback on it either.
    Hopefully, a MOD will see this and comment.

• Yonsha_89
    8 posts
    @el_kassiko I have the same problem too! He no longer performs the skill. it's frustrating

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

Hey there folks.

I can confirm this issue that the counter roll is non-functional/doesn't activate is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. To assist the team in their investigation I have passed your info on to the team and your save files from the cloud. Thanks.

Official Response
  • giggetyguy77
    1 posts
    Hey there folks.

I can confirm this issue that the counter roll is non-functional/doesn't activate is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. To assist the team in their investigation I have passed your info on to the team and your save files from the cloud. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem as well. Used to work fine, but now no matter how many times you dodge towards the enemy when they red rune attack, it doesn't perform. Shame

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Thanks for confirming this too giggetyguy77. When we know more from our investigation into this, we will do our best to address this in the forum and update everyone, thank you for also bringing this to our attention and letting us know it has affected you also.

Official Response
  • Bisonfan95
    5 posts

@ubi-orion This is the response for every issue it has ever happened to the game even so far in the past as launch. Some starting quests are bugged and they are still not fixed, now skills... SKILLS. With the great support this game is receiving I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they get it for 20 bucks, no wonder why Ubisoft doesn't have a review/score in their store.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3723 posts

Hi @bisonfan95 apologies for the late response.

I understand that you are frustrated with the process for reporting bugs and the fact that some of the ones that have been reported are still not fixed.

Please check the developers blog that was posted back in April which will give you more of an understanding of the process for reporting bugs.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1721 posts

@ubi-keo why can't the change log be posted now, if the TU 1.4.1 is already submitted to partners?

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @bielik01 apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that patch notes were posted the day after your post.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1721 posts

@ubi-keo this hardly could be called a changelog.
    It doesn't look anything like this for example.
    What you refer to is more like a showcase of upcoming changes.
    But I guess we can't expect more than that this time.

• Ubi-Keo

@bielik01 I am unsure if any further patch notes will be posted as it is the Community team that post those, I can only advise you to keep an eye on the news and announcements page.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1721 posts

@ubi-keo there it is...

• Arc-E
    2 posts

@giggetyguy77 it still exists bro at nightmare difficulty but if you switch to very hard it will start working again.Idk why because parry time is same on both nightmare and very hard.

• damagedPinky
    2 posts

@arc-e Yes, at the moment, it still exists on nightmare. I played it now, tried to swap difficulty to very hard, and it’s working now. Very upset when skill like that isn’t working because it very misleading and makes people think they do something wrong and just couldn’t manage to trigger this skill because of reflexes (so did I).

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5802 posts

Hello there @Arc-E & @damagedPinky,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to use the counter roll ability in-game unless you're playing with specific difficulty settings. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us, and for including your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation.

The dedicated teams have been notified about this issue and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates, as these will be published here within patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • damagedPinky
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks, looking forward to it!

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2206 posts

Hey there @damagedpinky, I'm glad we can help. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response
  • guest-jixdJBq3
    5 posts

@ubi-gizmo any news on a fix for the counter roll bug? Been waiting for a fix now for a while

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@guest-jixdjbq3

Hey there

This issue is still under active investigation. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst we're working on getting this issue resolved. As soon as we can provide any updates from the team on this we'll let you know here on the forums.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics