ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 94 posts

so tired of crashing since the last update a month ago. Every single time I have to wait for the propaganda logo intros and then go in. Not only that I keep getting this bugs where the control points cant be captured. No I am not talking about the friendlies engaging enemies and no it doesnt happen to me only. I've been in a host lobby and we get all get it. I'm level 1200+ I know when something is wrong with the game. The lines on the ground aren't there for that control point. I thought it ones two specific one's since that's where I've only seen it repeating. But, nope it's random. Doesn't let you call for backup at all. Even if you kill everyone in the control point and around the control point. But, at least that one doesn't happen all the time. The most annoying one is crashing and that I've never had that happened to me before the last patch. I hope they are fixing this problem on the new dlc people say it's coming . . .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HaywardGG
    95 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll Here's hoping they fix the crashing issue soon too. You're not alone.

Edit: Lots of people in the same boat, myself included: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99672/investigating-crash-to-desktop-issues-on-pc-updated-june-29th-2021

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 94 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 94 posts

@haywardgb just crashed right now. This is my third time today and I started playing about 2 hours ago. It's getting worst

• HaywardGG
    95 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll Yeah, it crashes for me often too. I feel your pain, it's only been like this since the last update. I used to really look forward to my evening gaming session on Div2, now it's just a hassle with crash after crash. Let's hope they find a solution soon 🙂

Suggested Topics