ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• S7efvn
    Original poster 12 posts

When I was in Esperanza, and I had started Operation Paradise Lost, I used the Fast travel outside of Esperanza, so I get a message that the operation failed and an endless cycle begins that I can't get out of. Fast travel does not work and also withdraw the operation from the main menu. Please help because I can't play.

p.s. Sorry for Google translation.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guydodge
    49 posts

normally going back a save in most games will work.
    most likely a corrupted save .

• S7efvn
    Original poster 12 posts

@guydodge There is only the last auto save in the main menu, where can I find the other saves?

• megamanblue345
    7 posts

@s7efvn

I have the same issue I haven't found anything that works

• S7efvn
    Original poster 12 posts

Hm, does that mean it's a game bug? And the problem is not in my computer?

• S7efvn
    Original poster 12 posts

I haven't been able to play for a week because of the endless cycle in Operation Paradise Lost. I don't know if UbiSoft is doing anything about it? I'm starting to think they're not doing anything ... Can I do something? Or to start the game again, even though I don't want to ...
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/xJMCkal.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/tpOv63o.jpg[/img]

• DenniCry
    3 posts

I have the same error and unfortunately Ubisoft doesn't care. The error has been there for weeks now

• panzerotto91
    19 posts

@s7efvn forget it my friend, we have been waiting for a resolution from ubisoft for more than a month… The main discussion is here….  https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/114835/stuck-in-respawn-loop-during-paradise-lost-post-here/127?lang=en-US

Suggested Topics