Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RebelWithin81
    4 posts

@ubi-froggard for the 15 minutes i had before going to work it worked perfectly!! Loading time was still a bit slow but it worked perfect! Thanks for fixing it you guys! Can’t wait to get home and continue my journey!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 763 posts

@rebelwithin81

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know it's worked out for you and enjoy getting back to the game

Official Response
  • gryphon741
    10 posts

@ubi-froggard hot fix worked for me. Running around as normal. Thanks. Loaded regular save game.

• gjpope94
    2 posts

I’m having issues in the festival as well, I start the quest “an honorable death” but the cut scene just keeps replaying constantly and I can’t actually do anything

• JenniferAshley8
    1 posts

Same issue for me.(PS4) Can't move Eivor or the camera view after the festival started. Issue started at the target game, and the game is now unplayable. All saves effected. Can open the map, but the issue doesn't change.

• Leogotanoscar
    1 posts

everything is working fine for me now. I’m on ps4. Give it a try y’all!!

• Shadowriko23
    1 posts

I have the same trouble im on ps4 I can fast travel and switch weapons but other then that when I'm in game play everything is just unresponsive, I've tried also tried uninstslling and reinstalling the game to see if it would work but nothing I've tried to see if Ubisoft would respond if I posted on the Twitter page but nothing I havnt been able to once to even enjoy the festival event and before I even get the chance to play it it will all be over and I will probably still be stuck.

• Manx17
    7 posts

@ubi-froggard

-To Ubisoft support staff (Ubi- Orion or any other appropriate Ubisoft support staff).

Hi there Ubisoft employee.

MY topic I posted was about the game crashing, not about me being unable to move Eivor.
    Your hot-fix DID NOT fix MY issue. I just checked it out. Same problem, still there.

So how about you move MY original post back to it's original place as ITS OWN SEPARATE bug report topic, and leave out all of the added posts and responses by other people piling-on with their OWN SEPARATE AND DISTINCT bugs and issues... Hmm??

This way, maybe I can have MY OSKOREIA QUEST LINE CRASHING ISSUE addressed and possibly hot-patched as well, like these other nice people got to have THEIR SEPARATE ISSUES fixed. Preferably BEFORE the Oskoreia Festival is over.

Also, while I'm at it...
    To all the people who added posts and responses to MY original Oskoreia crashing topic, which DIDN'T actually have the SAME CRASHING ISSUE as me... Learn to separate between distinct issues like CRASHING versus AN UNRESPONSIVE CHARACTER, and stop piling your posts onto other people's bug reports!

Maybe then, Ubisoft employees won't confuse one person's bug report with another person's DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT bug report.
    Then also, maybe someone like me won't have to type for hours trying to communicate what they need to tell someone in order to get their limited-time event hot-patched and fixed in time to finish it before the event ends.
    Finally then on top of that, you won't have to put up with reading condescending text from someone like me, who at the same time is trying to express sarcasm through their TEXT, and all they really wanted in the first place was just to play a FUNCTIONALLY WORKING game.
    ...AND THEN ALSO, I won't have to receive any angry comments IN RETURN, or any reprimanding punitive actions that at are quite possibly on the way from Ubisoft.

So in conclusion... Might I possibly get my own separate 'ticket' opened up for the issue which I personally described in my original posted topic? Maybe??
    If I could, it would be very much appreciated.

So once again,
    Thank you in advance.

P.S.
    Not all the responses on my original posted topic were irrelevant to my issue that I described, so everyone please use your common sense, and don't all just shoot back at me angrily.

PPS-
    I just looked up the ending to the Oskoreia Festival quest line...
    As it turns out, I'm at the end of the whole quest line. My game crashes at the point of the lightning strike and as it turns out, then there's less than 30 seconds or so left in the cut-scene, and then that's the end of the Oskoreia quest line and there's also no real reward for the quest's completion, and also... my game still works fine otherwise so I can still do all the repeatable quests to earn tokens for the actual rewards.

So, yeah... Never mind.
    Though still, wouldn't it be SO NICE and COMPETENT of Ubisoft to make game content that actually works all the way through? Eh??

• handelarango
    5 posts

@ubi-orion Yes, the world still moves on around me. Is there a fix yet? Is there a workaround?

• Wolfwalker1920
    8 posts

Idk what they did but I'm now able to move and progress through the game. I haven't done anything in regards to the event yet. Little worried to but I've made a save outside of ravensthorpe and progressed the storyline before trying the event

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there,

As Oskoeria has now ended, we will be marking this issue as "Resolved." We will also be locking the thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with any other festivals in-game, please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics