Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Iiiyyaahhh
    2 posts

Same issue here on ps4. I tried to reinstall the game, and that did not change anything. Loaded previous manual saves and that did not work. Can only travel to France in my game now, everywhere else is bugged and can't move anything, camera too. I can swap my weapons from hand to hand and it says my quick slot is not available at this time if clicked. Nothing else works except fast travel but I end up floating in the air unable to move. I'm 130 hours in I hope I don't lose this, it will be the last game of theirs I ever buy and I will go on a witch hunt to make sure all know it too! Paid and played too much for this BS and after reading the forms the devs don't seem to care? Only acknowledgment I seen was they will patch it in December, and this is a limited event. 😞

• iSlanderEST
    4 posts

@manx17 same problem. I noticed that my crashes happen as Thyra says: “wild Hunt”

• GreenMedici
    3 posts

@manx17 Bro ever since this patch came out this month I have had so many loading issues/ stuttering that the game is no longer playable. I'll speak to an NPC and before any dialogue happens (could be anywhere in the world, no where near the main settlement where the festival is happening) the game will load for 1-2 minutes before NPC's initiate dialogue. This NEVER happened before the most recent patch.

• Grecko2688
    2 posts

@dustyd29 Having the same problem. Did you find a solution or workaround?
    If I travel to Norway or Vinland, Eivor moves normally, but the issue comes back if I travel back to England.

• Grecko2688
    2 posts

I'm having the same problem on my PS4. The issue started after the cut scene of the Oskoreia Festival. Tried loading an earlier save and the issue persisted. If I use the atlas to travel to Norway I can move there normally, but if travel back to England the issue reappears.

• mpmblackmail
    4 posts

Same problem with me. Eivor doesn't move at all, but map and other options work.

• mpmblackmail
    4 posts

I started the festival but after checking the shop, Eivor won't move at all; maps, fast travel and other options are working. This happens only in the England map, once I fast travelled to Norway, Eivor can now move again. Please fix this issue.

• mpmblackmail
    4 posts

I started the festival, but after checking the shop, Eivor won't move at all; fast travel and other options are still working. However, this problem only exists in the England map, issue disappears when traveling to Norway but problem persists when returning to England. Please fix this issue.

Thanks

• Wolfwalker1920
    8 posts

@griggzeus I've tried everything and NOTHING works. I can go to vinland and I can go to Norway but I can't do ANYTHING in England!!!! Ughhh this update is preventing me from enjoying the game. If you find a solution plleeassse let me know and I'll do the same

• emersonvs2015
    1 posts

@wolfwalker1920
    I have the same problem, that is, in the Wild Hunt event, Eivor doesn't move. No command works. I opened a case on Ubisoft and asked to wait and follow the forum/blog.

• Wolfwalker1920
    8 posts

@emersonvs2015 let us know if you get anything. Seems like this isn't common for everyone so who knows if it'll ever get fixed before event is over. I'm hoping it's ONLY tied to the event so if it does have to end before we get a fix everything will go back to normal. I love playing this game and this is my first huge glitch and it is ruining it for me

• Wolfwalker1920
    8 posts

@emersonvs2015 fyi I also opened up a case maybe enough people will do so and this will get resolved sooner than later

• ShdwMandalorian
    1 posts

Same on PS4, it locked up on me during the Oskoreia event. Now when in England can't move any part of body or look around or use raven or use submenu (torch, hood, etc), I'm stuck in one place in one position only. I can travel to any other world map (Ireland, France, Norway, Vinland) and game works normal, but go back to England and stuck in the one position unable to move anything. I tried going to a previous save, didn't fix. I've deleted the game and all its expansion packs, then reinstalled everything from scratch, didn't fix. Apparently they didn't test the 5.0 update before releasing it.

• Nathanw276
    3 posts

literally everything you guys have listed is what I’m getting on my Xbox one. [censored] Ubisoft. Literally cannot progress any further in my game. Better be a quick fix. I can still finish Norway, but the game is literally unplayable without England.

• d-warrior
    15 posts

Same here, it started for me when I spoke with the event merchant, after that I could not move or use any weapons.

• booker2121
    1 posts

@greenmedici Same thing is happening horrible loading/perforamnce issues after patch 1.4
    I'm about to uninstall it.

• longjohn119
    933 posts
    @longjohn119 I'm on PC and it is Broken for me as well. After the first conversation with the token guy, can't move at all now.

Thanks for the reply .....

Oh FFS I just bought the season pass and the game immediately breaks after an title update. In my case the update borked 38 Forge files and 4 sound files when I did a file verification (timestamps tell you which files were replaced by file verification) .... Hopefully they get it fixed before I finish my playthrough of Witcher 3 in another week or so .....

Only 3 more years of this before we get a new AC game ......

• Chevee13
    2 posts

It’s been a day and my character can not move. It appears to be only when she’s in England. Please fix this! 😑

• EclipseInma
    1 posts

I have the same problem, In England Evor doesn't move. We have not this problem in the other worlds. May need a special passport because of Brexit?

• Smic0
    1 posts

Same here on PS5, when arriving at Ravensthorpe via fast travel; after retrieving spoiler - not even a cutscene

Suggested Topics