Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aced_100
    Original poster 56 posts

My son gave me a PS4 a while back and I started playing the Division, and now the Division 2, being a fairly average player, and nearly 70yo, I have experimented with different builds. I came up with this one and don't really know how it works so well but I can literally run through Heroic missions with directives so easily with it, it amazes me how well it works. So if you're an average player and can't even manage Heroic missions without dying and having to restart all the time read on. I have tried ND, HF, and many other builds but this one works the best for me.

Mask = Badger Tuff - Blue
    Backpack = Memento
    Chest = Badger Tuff with Perfectly Unbreakable and changed to Red.
    Gloves = Petrov Defense Contractors Gloves with 8% damage to armor
    Holster = Badger Tuff - Blue
    Kneepads = Prov Defense

Weapon 1 = The Pestilence - 99k dmg, 38% CHC 103% CHD, 110% HS
    Weapon 2 = Classic M1A Rifle with In Sync - 417k dmg, 45% CHC, 118% CHD, 105% HS or The Mop with In Sync

Skill 1 = Striker Drone
    Skill 2 = Assault Turret

Technician Specialization, 1.3m Armor, 4 Red, 3 Blue, 2 Yellow

Badger Tuff gives 5% Armor and 10% Armor on Kill, Unbreakable restores all Armor once a minute if needed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    786 posts

@aced_100 if the build works for you 👍

Have you tried some Belstone pieces in place of the Badger Tuff? Reason being that you still get 10% armor on kill with 2x Belstone, plus some armor regen in place of the shotgun damage bonus. Might be worth trying when you're not using the shotgun.

• Aced_100
    Original poster 56 posts

@dagrommit Haven't tried Belstone Armory, will look into it, thanks.

• Noxious81
    487 posts
    (...)
    Kneepads = Prov Defense
    (...)
    Weapon 2 = Classic M1A Rifle with In Sync - 417k dmg, 45% CHC, 118% CHD, 105% HS or The Mop with In Sync
    (...)

And you should definitely be using the Fox's Prayer kneepads instead of the Providence ones. Especially if you are using a rifle. Because even without using a rifle, the Fox's Prayer kneepads are pretty much "best in slot" for almost every damage build. That bonus for damage to targets out of cover is just too strong to sleep on it!

• Noxious81
    487 posts
    (...) Have you tried some Belstone pieces in place of the Badger Tuff? Reason being that you still get 10% armor on kill with 2x Belstone, plus some armor regen in place of the shotgun damage bonus. Might be worth trying when you're not using the shotgun.

You probably were heading for the 5% Total Armor and the 10% Armor on Kill. But since you are not using a shotgun, I'd also suggest using 2pcs Belstone Armory, giving you Armor Regen and Armor on Kill. And in case you also want the 5% Total Armor bonus, you can use Gila Guard.

And don't worry about not using the Zero F's and Perfect Unbreakable – in PvE the difference between the perfect version and the "normal" version is basically non-existent.

• HaywardGG
    87 posts

Good thread.

I'm a casual player (old timer) who doesn't really understand the build stats too well, so this is very helpful for me.

Cheers to the OP and everyone else posting their suggestions 🙂

• Noxious81
    487 posts
    (...) I'm a casual player (old timer) who doesn't really understand the build stats too well, so this is very helpful for me. (...)

I'm glad you're finding some interesting things to read here. So if you have some questions or ideas yourself, feel free to post them as well. I guess the OP would totally be ok with this 😉 ...

Suggested Topics