ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts

Good Morning! I wanted to know how I could solve the problem of the "Reality Check" achievement, since I play for steam and on this same platform (steam) it hasn't been unlocked for me, in total I already have 78 hours and the achievement hasn't fallen yet. Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@lenydpt Hello there!

Sorry to hear you've not unlocked this achievement despite playing for more than 24 hours.

Could you confirm for us if you are launching the game through Steam for each play session? Would you also be able to let us know if you have been able to unlock any other Steam achievements?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi! When I start the game steam always starts even in the game info on steam it says it has 79 hours played and yes all other achievements were unlocked on Steam. Thanks!

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@lenydpt OK thank you for confirming this. Can you provide an image that shows this please?

Official Response
  • LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@lenydpt

Sorry we should have been more specific, we meant the list of Steam achievements showing this hasn't unlocked for you if possible please. Can I also ask you if possible not to crop your screenshots? Thanks.

Official Response
  • LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts
  • UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 186 posts

@lenydpt

Thanks for that screenshot! Have you tried verifying your game files and then playing for a while to see if the achievement pops for you?

Official Response
  • LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubimint hello, I've checked the files and played another hour and it didn't unlock the achievement for me. Thanks!

• UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 186 posts

Thanks for getting back to me, @lenydpt! Let's check to make sure your Steam isn't running in offline mode, this can prevent the game from syncing and making the achievement unlock. This guide will tell you how to set up offline mode, but you only need to ensure it's running online. I also recommend running through these steps to make sure the connection is secure. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Official Response
  • LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubimint hello, I've checked in principle my steam is working correctly (online mode) all the games I play on my steam would be played online and all saves, etc. are saved correctly. I just don't understand why I haven't unlocked the achievement if in principle everything works correctly. But if I played offline, I wouldn't be able to unlock the other achievements or would it be possible to unlock them? thanks!

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@lenydpt Hi!

Thanks for confirming you've been playing in online mode.

Just a few more things here to try and help the achievement to pop:

• Could you try quitting Steam and ensuring that it's fully closed in your task manager, then opening it back up again? (Even better if you can restart your PC too)
    • Once Steam has been reopened, can your try running the game as administrator. This will ensure the game has the correct permissions when issuing achievements.

Let us know if this has any impact for you!

Official Response
  • LENYDpt
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-nacho Hello! I've already done what you recommended but it didn't unlock the achievement. Thanks

Suggested Topics