Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 998 posts

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue and I want to assure you all that the development team has been made aware of this issue and they are looking into resolving it as soon as possible. If we require any further information regarding this or if we receive any updates, we will update this thread. Should anyone have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

@LegendKiIIer - glad to hear that it's now resolved for you!

@rizz768 - Thanks for reporting this and sharing these images, however, as this seems related to a different issue, could you please create a different thread regarding this?

Official Response
  • XxChaosADxX
    8 posts

@yapacatt Yeah the timer glitched out on my black market. Everything vanished from the entire market.
    I found a crude workaround to get it working. But now the timer is still showing a week and some change left until the next update. When actually it's supposed to update Monday.
    I really hope they fix the Black Market. I've saved all my moneda for some good gear.

• JPolls24
    2 posts

Xbox one no weapons to purchase from Garrison, Black Market, or venders throughout the game. I have not purchase all weapons, not even half way through game. Is there a fix for this?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @JPolls24 . Thank you so much for reaching out about this lack of inventory to purchase! Would you provide me with a screenshot showing that the shop and garrison appear empty?

Official Response
  • JPolls24
    2 posts

@ubistorm this is what I am getting

• Xiggy4ever
    1 posts

@ubistorm @ubistorm I myself am having the same problem of nothing available to purchase along with a timer that is “ticking” in the negatives (currently -3:3:17) and counting upwards.
    Last week I had the same problem.
    i would take a picture but the post that inserted a picture above my reply looks the exact same minus my time is different by an hour or so.
    i have over 5000 Moneda that I can’t even spend 😞

• azullFR
    1724 posts

@ubi-gizmo

Hello I have the "Black Market + No timer + No weapons" issue

PS4 pro = up-to-date
    Far Cry 6 = up-to-date (1.0.5)

could you, please, forward this infos to the dev team :

• Started a SpecOp (3 Santos) before 1:00 AM (Paris Hour) = Black Market : everything fine
    • Black Market Timer Reset hour = 1:00 AM (Paris Hour)
    • Finished the SpecOp (3 Santos) after 1:00 AM (Paris Hour) = recieved the Moneda from Lola, but : Black Market = No weapon shown + Negative timer
    • Tried : Quit game > Shut down PS4 > Restart PS4 > Restart game = still the same result :

I still have all my moneda earned before and during this SpecOp
    I still have all my gear previously bought at the Black Market
    I still can access to Ubiconnect
    I didn't have any internet connectivity issue

Save file in the cloud ready to use : account = a2ullFR >>> [EDIT 2021 Nov 16 / 16:15 PM GMT] : Replaced the affected save file in the cloud by a non-affected one ( I have to manage it for my own game 😉 )

Note : I've found 2 other topics about Black Market issues :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/112785/black-market-reset-timer?lang=en-US
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/121137/no-weapons-to-purchase-from-garrison-or-black-market?lang=en-US

• rizz768
    130 posts

I think I might have figured out what causes this, not specifically the root of the cause, but definitely what seems to trigger it:

If you're playing the game at the same time the weekly refresh happens, it seems to have a chance at glitching to show no items available with a timer that counts backwards. This happened to me today, so I decided to try switching to my second save game that I wasn't playing at that time, and the black market items were available and the timer was counting down the next weekly reset. It's either that, or accessing the black market too soon after it refreshes may also be the problem, since both other save files I wasn't playing at that time are perfectly fine.

Black market items and moneda are account-wide, so it doesn't matter which save file you use to access and purchase the items, all your current (and future) save files will automatically receive these items, if starting a new game you will have to progress up to unlocking co-op mode.

• azullFR
    1724 posts

@rizz768

If you're playing the game at the same time the weekly refresh happens, it seems to have a chance at glitching to show no items available with a timer that counts backwards.

you are perfectly right ! 👍 👍 👍

try switching to my second save game that I wasn't playing at that time, and the black market items were available and the timer was counting down the next weekly reset.

Tested and verified : 100% true ! 👍 👍 👍

@Ubi Maybe the loading screen should show this (until it's fixed) :
    !!! Do not play Far Crat 6 during Black Market weekly reset !!! (Tuesday 1:00 AM GMT)

😉

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 998 posts

Hey guys, I have merged together several similar threads about this black market timer into a single Megathread. I have created a single Megathread as this helps keep all information and future updates regarding this in one place. I want to apologise for interrupting any ongoing discussions, and I hope you do not mind.

As mentioned above by myself and my colleagues, if you have been affected by this I want to assure you that we are aware of this, and all of this information has been forwarded to the team. They are working on a fix. In the meantime, there is a temporary workaround that may help. To attempt this workaround, please restart your game client. 

If the potential workaround doesn't help, I ask that you please remain patient whilst the team continues working hard on resolving this. 

@azullFR and @rizz768 - thank you for the additional information on this!

Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • ingrobny
    5 posts

Still broken for me as well on PS4, I even deleted the game and installed it again, but that didn't work either, I did play Far Cry 6 when the store got new items.

Bilde

Edit.

The Black Market is back for me on PS4 today, hopefully for others as well. 😃

• azullFR
    1724 posts

@ingrobny
    you may have 2 options :

1. if you have a save before Tuesday 12:00 AM GMT, load this save (I tried this = 100% efficient, game progression lost but Moneda and Black Market weapons kept)
    2. trying to change the time of your system before the 12:00 AM GMT Black Market reset (I didn't tried this , so, not 100% sure)
  • ingrobny
    5 posts

@azullfr I will loose too much gameplay, 4 last missions and a completion of this week Insurgency Mission, I haven't tried to change the time on my PS4 though, but I think I will wait and see if Ubisoft can fix it.

Edit.

Tried to change the date without success, unfortunately the Black Market is still glitched out.

• Frayhelm
    4 posts

Hi, i am also having the same issue with the timer in the negative its currently at -23:-12:-4 and its the 17/11/2021, i thought they just released a bug fix patch but clearly this wasnt in there

• MarvnLeMartian
    9 posts

Hey everyone.

i had the same problem and resolved it by doing this:

(By the way, I’m on XBox X/S)

-Logged out and uninstalled Ubisoft Connect.
    -Uninstalled FC6 including all add ons.
    -Re installed FC6, add ons and Connect.

everything is now working. Lola’s store is back and timer is bang on.

lastly, I did this 20 min ago (1900 hrs, Saskatchewan time GMT-6)

i Hope it works for you guys.

• azullFR
    1724 posts

@marvnlemartian
    many thanks to you, good tip for Xbox users 👍
    I guess it's also good for PC users
    seem's impossible to do on PS ( if someone knows how to... 😉 )

• MarvnLeMartian
    9 posts

@azullfr thanks. I’m glad it helped you. Take care.

• Simarg1
    1 posts

On PC: delete local save and load from cloud. (\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames, zip first ofc)

• azullFR
    1724 posts

@simarg1
    many thanks to you for giving this tip for all PC users 👍

• BouseBG
    1 posts

I'm beyond frustrated with this game!The refresh timer in the black market has glitched out and its actually counting up and the market it self is empty! I've tried a bunch a solutions but noting worked just waisted my time,I started a new game with hope that when i unlock the co-op asap the market will be fixed again but the first cut scene is unskippable and then that stupid stealth section got me mad and i broke my keyboard out of frustration...THANKS UbiSoft...alot!
    P.S. There should be a law against broken and not properly working games.

Suggested Topics