ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

@razzae

Depends where you bought it. If you bought it at the Connect store page, your best bet is to go to support.

• Cr0mdude
    2 posts

Fippen Heck UbiSoft what are you at? First my Weapons wheel would not work. Managed to resolve that via a forum (Take off and reload the weapons from the wheel) - What a mess. How PC game will not start at all after that recent dam update. I have done everything. Un-stalled then reinstalled the lot. Try's to start then disappears?

I can see numerous users in the same position. Where's the solution and/or patch.

By Hey NOW Solved
    In the folder of the far cry 6, there are two subfolders bin and bin_plus.
    Just copy the files of the bin_plus folder to the bin folder and delete or keep the folder the folder bin_plu

Game loaded ok. Then I reduced Graffic Settings down and turned of HD add on option. Up and running...Yeah
    Peter (Ireland)`

• BloodAngel569
    26 posts

Still won't run.
    Verified files and everything, the launcher even reinstalled the runtimes for the game. Still it closes right after the splash screen.

• NerdishStatham
    2 posts

@bloodangel569 Exactly my problem now, when i click on play on ubisoft launcher it just loads indefinitely on the launching box, id i click play on my folder or taskbar, anywhere not in uplay it closes right after splash screen, i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing works, thats why i hate gaming industry, care about the players for once you company of greed!!

• NerdishStatham
    2 posts

@razzae Hey just try the copy method mentioned above it actually worked for me and i am playing it right now, btw the splash screen would take a while as the map this game is big and the pso cache counting down is normal as its loading.

• Wolfspitz
    2 posts

Game doesn't start. After trying everything, I applied a fix I found on the forum and worked for me.
    Changed keyboard to US (I had also to remove "run as administrator" for the farcry6.exe file)

• bloodyWARthog
    1 posts

@mjojal Thank you so much for your hint. I tried everything from setting the game and ubisoft connect to administrator to updating windows and drivers to reinstalling the game and ubisoft connect....nothing worked. but your copy solution did the trick.

Thanks man.

• jchev89
    1 posts

I can't finish the insurgency because the anti aircrafts won't show up. Frustrating.

• Cr0mdude
    2 posts

@bloodywarthog

Dude you saved the day

Solved
    In the folder of the far cry 6, there are two subfolders bin and bin_plus.
    Just copy the files of the bin_plus folder to the bin folder and delete or keep the folder the folder bin_plus

Game loaded ok. I then adjusted the Graphics down and tuned the HD add on OFF. Worked for me

• Linoleum77
    1 posts

@wolfspitz Thanks! Switching from CA-EN to US-EN keyboard worked for me.

• kingman25
    2 posts

@mjojal that works! many many thanks

• Jntruder_CH
    1 posts

Geht mir ganau so,Typisch für Ubisoft,kaufe nie mehr bei Denen.

• Szarikus
    1 posts

$175 for they game??? Holy cow😢 I can get it for £41.49 but even then I'm still cautious. Ubisoft is well known for releasing the games that mostly doesn't work at the time of release.

Suggested Topics