ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• a_patishi
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi everyone,
    it happened to me a few times during fights, instead of dying, the screen becomes white and I get revival back to life and all the enemies are gone.
    What is it? is it a bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    308 posts

@a_patishi

Good karma, my friend.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2822 posts

@a_patishi Thanks for your post about this! I understand your Dani doesn't seem to be dying when you'd expect them to, which is most unusual (or just very lucky!) - I'd really like to help with this.

If you are in a firefight with friendly NPCs, such as during the game's main story operations, Dani won't die straight away. Instead, they remain down until one of the NPCs can revive them. It could also be the case that the friendly NPCs took out the rest of the enemies before doing so. Could this be what you've experienced?

If it seemed different to that, please let me know. In that case, it'd be useful to know what activity you were doing at the time, and if it keeps happening. I'll be happy to get this investigated 🙂

Official Response
  • a_patishi
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    Hi,
    This is not during a mission. It already happened to me twice in the past few days, during open world gameplay.,
    I was fighting some enemies and my HP bar was low, and when I was supposed to be dead and the death animation started to happening I was just brought back to life and all the enemies were gone/ dead. And than I could continues to play normally.

• SnakeFist420
    69 posts

@a_patishi You instant revive if a place you are trying to take over and the NPC kills the last enemy while you are down.

• a_patishi
    Original poster 7 posts

@snakefist420
    But I didn't had the + sign (when lying on the floor).. it was not that kind of revival you guys are talking about. It was just a plain death from being overwhelmed by enemies and suddenly when I was supposed to be dead the screen exploded white light and I was back. I think this is a very rare bug. I am surprised that I am the only one who experienced this.

Suggested Topics