Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] [16 Nov, 2021] [PC] Game won't launch / Black screen at launch following hot fix | POST HERE

43 Likes/913 Replies/18401 Views
    Ambro05
    26 posts

@ubi-thrupney Maybe repair "start chat" in your support?? Why not? Too much problems with your games??

• daemon_be
    2 posts

@ubi-thrupney I have verified the game files, killed all background programs that I possibly could and made sure I had the latest updates and drivers.
    I am ready to send you the DxDiag and MsInfo files.

• DjKamo
    18 posts

Hello everyone ! Just please make tickets and send DxDiag and MSInfo txt files to the support. Let's flood them with those files. Maybe then they will come up with a solution.

• Dorkknight101
    4 posts

@djkamo This would be a great idea, but the support section would not let me make a ticket this morning or submit my files as "Chat was down" even though i was just trying to make a ticket.

• mank0wy
    9 posts

@djkamo I can't make a new ticket and the live chat is unavailable...

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1516 posts

Hey, @sammarok , @DaSaster , and @daemon_be - I've gone ahead and made support tickets for each of you, which you'll find by logging in here. If you could let me know once you've got them uploaded, as well as reiterate for me what happens when you try to launch the game, that'd be most useful for our investigation. Thanks so much for your help!

I understand some of you are having issues coming through to us on the support website. Instead of this, I'm able to create support tickets from here, which you'll be able to use to send us those system files I've requested. Let me know if you're happy for me to go ahead with that, and I'll arrange it.

Official Response
  • metasynapse_
    21 posts

@mank0wy I've tried to open case too and have the same issue. Cannot send files, open case....etc..

• metasynapse_
    21 posts

@ubi-thrupney could you open the case for me too?

• mank0wy
    9 posts

@ubi-thrupney what about me?

• KingPhone54
    1 posts

when will this problem be fixed?
    or how long is the support gonna take to help us? every update is a problem with this game

• DjKamo
    18 posts

@ubi-thrupney I've managed to make a ticket with case number 15657289. Attached files and video of how it looks like with detailed description.

Many people can't make the ticket today due to some problems on Ubisoft side - please help them with that.

• metasynapse_
    21 posts

@mank0wy You broke internet and "po ptokach" 🙂

• lassik1
    4 posts

Same problem here. Never had a game with masses of problems like this game. C'mon, we are in year 2021! This shouldn't be so hard for Ubisoft but it is harder than ever. Unbelievable! Where can I get my money back? I've been playing this game for 50 hours and have been struggling with these issues more than 100 hours..

• DjKamo
    18 posts

@ubi-thrupney Yeah, so your great support responded in my Case Number 15657289 with:

"Ubi-Noxxie @ Ubisoft Support
    November 17, 2021 5:47 AM

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Service regarding issues with the latest update of Far Cry 6.

From your report, I understand that you have already followed all the corrective steps in our main article:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/pl-pl/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-technical-issues-on-pc/000061047

If they did not help, please uninstall the game completely and reinstall it. Hopefully this should fix the problem if verifying the game files didn't help.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
    Ubi-Noxxie
    Ubisoft Customer Service"

IT IS JUST RIDDICULOUS I'VE SENT THE FILES AND DESCRIBED EVERYTING IN DETAIL I INFORMED THEM THAT I REINSTALLED THE GAME AND IT DIDN'T HELP AND THIS IS WHAT I GET FROM YOUR SUPPORT ? AUTOMATED MESSAGE ?

• metasynapse_
    21 posts

@djkamo WOW!!!!

• lassik1
    4 posts

@mank0wy same problem here

• mank0wy
    9 posts

@djkamo reinstalling game dosen't help either... So great help...

• MePlayingGTA
    30 posts

@ubi-thrupney With all respect, what's even the point about providing the system files as the problem is very clearly at your end? Not the first time you don't admit there is an issue in the update itself, not at our computers! Is it too much to ask for admitting your mistake and a decent apology?

• daemon_be
    2 posts

@ubi-thrupney I've sent the support files in the ticket as requested.

For me, the issue is that the game doesn't start. After clicking Play I can see the "synchronizing" screen briefly, and after the slightly larger splash screen for a few seconds, and then the splash screen goes away.
    I don't see the "Warming up PSO Cache" message, or the "countdown" in the splash screen, so unless these are removed in this update, the game seems to crash somewhere before this point.
    I'm at a point where I've updated the NVidia driver to the latest version (496.76), updated Windows 10 to the latest version (20H2 build 19042.1348) and I've disabled all non-essential background programs and services.

Hardware:
    AMD Threadripper 3970X
    256GB RAM
    NVIDIA RTX 3080 (by Gigabyte)

• geikari5000
    10 posts

This is just ridiculous! They rly don't admit that game is broken! Stop sending your silly solutions! They won't work because game IS BROKEN ATM! Do we all have to demand our money back?!

Suggested Topics