ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MikeWeeks
    Original poster 247 posts

A long shot -

Anyone experience previously a GS250 character not getting the ability to build 250 level weapons in the store? It's been over three days since leveling to 250 and the store still only offers 249 level items.

The character class is Pathfinder (i.e., not one of the original four).

Unfortunately getting a non-descriptive error message when attempting to attach the appropriate screen shots. Hopefully the above is clear enough as to what is being experienced.

TIA

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Maledicus
    63 posts

You need GS252 to build GS250 weapons in Marias Store. Seek for Wolf camps with high level wolves. They sometimes drop gear with GS252.

Best regards.

• MikeWeeks
    You need GS252 to build GS250 weapons in Marias Store. Seek for Wolf camps with high level wolves. They sometimes drop gear with GS252.

Best regards.

Thanks - plus I'll just keep grinding elite faction missions, as that's where I was getting 251 gear, so in theory that might produce some 252.gear.

P.S. - what a pain-in-the-a$$ method ...

• Maledicus
    63 posts

@mikeweeks

Maybe its sufficient to equip all GS251 gear to get a total GS of 252.

• Gremlin-Cursed
    71 posts

@mikeweeks This means that's a no-go for solo players, being capped at 250. (at least...I've never seen such a Wolf drop anything above 250)

• Virtual-Chris
    798 posts

@maledicus …Really? In full disclosure, my memory is terrible, but I have a GS250 character I’ve had since 2019 but I don’t think I’ve ever owned a single item that was 252, never mind a whole set.

• MikeWeeks

@virtual-chris What I hope/pray/expect is that by obtaining the remaining 251 level items for the character, that once completed the shop's 249 rolls to 250. Can't see trying to chase for 252 however.

I assume my experience upon reaching 240 (IIRC) was similar to others; that once I hit the next level, the shop jumped accordingly (i.e., the next level), until reaching 250.

UPDATE: the trick appears to be - get your GS to 251, now the world drops 250 gear as well as the shop offers 250.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    47 posts

@virtual-chris

I have gear score of 251 all clothing is 252 obtained from Elite faction missions or by raiding the 2 Wolf bases, Shark base and the other is far North east of map my current weapons that i use are all crafted to 250 with stats i want. I do have some 252 weapons obtained from wolfs over time but there either weapons i dont use or have wrong stats

• TONY-NOVA
    4 posts

@chunkie__monkie what's the gear score cap? Did it raise since since we got 70 more player lvls to grind?

• Chunkie__Monkie
    47 posts

@tony-nova My gear score hasnt change in 6 months and as far as im aware its still capped at 252 for gear and weapons you pick up and 250 for crafting weapons, unless you do the Raids XP level has been extended from 30 to 99 i understand

• MikeWeeks
    @virtual-chris What I hope/pray/expect is that by obtaining the remaining 251 level items for the character, that once completed the shop's 249 rolls to 250. Can't see trying to chase for 252 however.

I assume my experience upon reaching 240 (IIRC) was similar to others; that once I hit the next level, the shop jumped accordingly (i.e., the next level), until reaching 250.

UPDATE: the trick appears to be - get your GS to 251, now the world drops 250 gear as well as the shop offers 250.

Simply to wrap up, I think; did two more elite faction missions leaving character at GS251, and 252 items were dropped. Not that any had any perks I'd wish to use, but the 252 level items were consistent.

Suggested Topics