Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Boesterr
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi guys! Absolutely love the new content, very happy we get something totally fresh. Having said this, I see two mayor QoL improvements:

1. being able to identify the length of a contract/drive by the icon on the minimap (i.e. green = short, red = extra long), and scaling the colour of the icon to the length of the drive. This will make it MUCH easier to identify drives that fit what the player wants, and makes it a lot easier to find drives to finish certain motorpass quests (i.e. Drive 3 medium contracts in Miami and get tips). I have been driving between at least 20 contracts in Miami and didn't find a single medium one so far.
    2. Being able to see the contracts on the big map, also with the aforementioned colour grading, so it is much easier to find your way towars a relevant contract. This can obviously be limited to the city you are in, as not to ask too many resources.

Thank you for considering!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Anykeyer
    118 posts

Its nice but I cant shake "should have been there at release" feeling.
    And its kinda shallow, like all motorflix content. Driver SF from WD2 for example is a lot better, it gives you different optional tasks (like no speeding or damage), its not always just a race against clock.

• Martelinho40K
    80 posts

@anykeyer I think we can all agree this "content" being dropped through the Motorflix (i get me playing mostly of The Hunt episode and The Chase than any other episode they already dropped), mostly of them are "prototypes" that are being called as "gamemodes". I did like, but, this is the best that a triple AAA company (and i know IVT is a small-to-medium studio) can do? If before i was getting the feelings that TC2 is a soulless game compared to the first one, now, i am one hundred percent sure.

• Luna3009_CN
    24 posts

When I'm on the road with the Crown Vic Cab for me it's more like playing Crazy Taxi than The Crew 2. I know it's made for free drive, but I'd like more challenging options like no damage or some dynamic in the cash reward (more when you are fast, less when you took it slow). And at least some statistics how many of them I already did or some hint that I already did the one I just picked.
    And please no more hundreds of arm-waving icons for every Contractor spot. The map already is max spamed and completely useless without setting up filters ... every time again after restarting the game. You don't even need the 5 spots that already are on the map, just fast travel to some random spot and several Contractor spots will instantly show up on the mini map.

• RaveMartin
    7 posts

It's a good old idea from TDU 2, but in this case cheaply made.
    For Cabs I miss a "Jolt meter", you should drive carefuly and don't make your passenger sick,
    aaand it would be nice to see a human being instead of animated stick...
    For the packages there should be the damage meter, the more damage you do, the less money/followers you get.

• Luna3009_CN
    24 posts

Even back in TDU2 we had these guys who wanted it as risky as possible. As much as I can imagine the "Jolt meter" you suggested for driving save, I can imagine something like a "Fun meter" for performing stunts that effects the tip you get, the more fun the passenger had on the stunt ride the more tip you get at the end 😏 Maybe even both is possible - you only have to know if you can speed up or have to play save 😁

• OBu42
    161 posts
    It's a good old idea from TDU 2, but in this case cheaply made.
    For Cabs I miss a "Jolt meter", you should drive carefuly and don't make your passenger sick,
    For the packages there should be the damage meter, the more damage you do, the less money/followers you get.

...and both were already available in TC1... It is really disappointing.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1354 posts

@boesterr Hey! Thank you for getting in touch with this feedback.

We appreciate all feedback from our players and will gladly pass this on to The Crew team.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics