ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SouthpawSniper
    Original poster 4 posts

to begin you HAVE made some amazing games esp AC and FC but Idk if its new board memabers or leads in dev but the AC valhalla has been such a disappointment to me personally from the reliability of both the climbing and parkour systems and how amazingly the game ran up until the 20+ hour limit was hit for some reason it all started getting worse getting slapped around the corner from my first settlement by guys wayy over my level to the dodge system being iffy at best in its greatest moments I mean getting stuck in fights over and over and over again half of my 40 hours in this game is retrying the same places mind you they are a stones throw from your main camp and then ubi says once you access something your beat for a refund? wheres your obligation to give me a game worth the money I gave you? a game where I can actually complete the main Q line and dont get stuck in perpetual cut scene loops I really tried to love this game as much as Odyssey and those before it but at every other step I was reminded that this feels more like a buggy beta than a AAA level title that deserves the same price tag first it was pay 60 and you have a game and everything you need then it was pay 60+20 for season pass and now its pay 100 for gold? wheres that extra 20$ rip off going to its certainly does not seem it was spent in dev.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• S7igma957
    201 posts

@southpawsniper Game is great! Best for now! No one cares about your opinion here.

• DuskDragon56496
    399 posts

@S7igma957 So you know what opinions everyone in these rooms desire and which ones they don't, you're the acting authority in all things Ubisoft and who cares about what? You sound like a 7 year old child, Can your daddy beat up his daddy too? Why don't you just allow people their rightful opinions, and we'll allow you your ignorance...ok?

• S7igma957
    201 posts

@duskdragon56496 Valhalla is masterpiece! Graphics is great! Music and sound is great! And if someone deesagree, then he just can go to play another game and not post here. This forum for discussion and not for complaints.

• DuskDragon56496
    399 posts

well we'll just let that be your little secret little fella. Ubisoft claims all viewpoints are welcome good or bad so just keep posting purty little pictures as your rights allow, and those of us who think Valhalla is a poor representation of Viking life and a game in general will exercise out right to voice our disapproval, k....but don't be upset or angry and if you need a hug just whistle!!!!

• Max18400
    411 posts

@s7igma957 actually... This forum is for complaints, issues, requests and discussions. If someone has an opinion you don't like, then you get off this platform or just ignore the post.
    The game is a huge disappointment. It's style over substance. You can post as many pretty screen shots as you like. It doesn't save the game's lackluster story, shallow gameplay, empty world, lack of physics and blatant disregard for history.

• Lnhzz
    21 posts

You can post as many pretty screenshots as you like², it won't make the game functional.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@s7igma957 Game does suck and a huge buggy disappointment!

Suggested Topics