ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RaveMartin
    Original poster 8 posts

Odometer on all the new cars (IDK about Motorpass cars) is AGAIN reseting to zero after restarting the game.
    I tested it on Cadillac Coupe DeVille, Chevrolet 3100, Ford Crown Vic, Crown Vic Limo, Crown Vic Taxi...
    And PLEASE don't ask me for useless screenshots, you can test it easily by yourself...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Luna3009_CN
    30 posts

@ravemartin Just noticed the same, already had about 150km for the Crown Vic Cab, now it's a new stock vehicle again... 😠

• Ubi-Fanch
    Community Developer 18 posts

@ravemartin Hello there,

That's an issue we are aware of, one of our services tracking the distance driven is facing technical difficulties and our teams are working on it.
    We should be able to provide an update to the situation fairly soon.

Official Response
  • Luna3009_CN
    30 posts

@ubi-fanch Does this effect every vehicle or only the new ones? Didn't watch for my usually driven rides until now 🤔

• Ubi-Fanch
    Community Developer 18 posts

@ubi-fanch A quick update on this matter 😁

Our teams have successfully updated the stats tracking which caused some odometers to fail updating.
    Distance driven with newly released vehicles should now work as intended.
    Thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • RaveMartin
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-fanch
    I've tested all my new cars and yes, the distance driven is now being saved. Thank you!

• Anykeyer
    181 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Anykeyer
    181 posts

@ubi-fanch

Tell your team their fix does not work (why am I not surprised?).
    Corvette C3 F1R3 and YassidDesign and all new cars with the single exception of Crysler limo still lose mileage after each game restart.

• Anykeyer
    181 posts

One month later and nothing is done.
    Out of all new cars in the latest update only 3 keep their mileage between game restarts. 911 GT, KTM GT4 and Crysler limo.
    On top of that yet another batch of cars from previous updates started to lose their mileage. Last week all 3 versions of Judge GTO "joined the club". Seems like every time you do a maintenance you break something.

• CREW_ITALY
    106 posts

@anykeyer

I wanted to make you understand that I live in Italy and I have problems with English the Italian forum is totally dead .. The problems you are reporting and for about a year that I have contacted assistance in Italy I have only received threats after showing all the videos trial. this game seems to have reached a certain icon level the programmers block the vehicles in the races. they are slow maximum speed reduced do not brake do not turn traffic tripled. For this reason many tired friends have decided not to play this game anymore

• Anykeyer
    181 posts

Another month, another whole lot of nothing

Well, actually I have an update on the situation.
    After episode 2 maintenanice another old car got its odometer broken, Bugatti EB110.
    Of all new vehicles only Ariel Atom works properly, all others lose mileage.

• CREW_ITALY
    106 posts

Excuse me so much is it possible to know if one day you restore the protox and the speed of the hiper cars in the races? also in the new york race the traffic is really bad, vehicles come up against you without being able to avoid them another big problem always in new york if you are forced to make cuts off road and the vehicles if you are lucky go from 400km to 135 km .. because you have limited so much the speed off road?

• Luna3009_CN
    30 posts

@anykeyer Strange thing is that you are the only one complaining about broken odometers of all these rides. I just checked at the rides that were added since start of MP season 3 and not one single car lost milage since I last noted it. Btw I check and write down all milage of every ride I have at least once a month and I'm sure I would have noticed if the old rides would lose milage.
    Yes, we had a problem with not saved milage on all MP season 4 rides directly after start of season 4.1, but this was corrected one week later and since then every ride keeps the milage for me. Have you ever thought of Error 40 (40cm in front of the screen)? Maybe the error is in your installation...

@CREW_ITALY The Hypercars still have a good speed, there's nothing that needs to be corrected.
    On New York HC nobody forces you to make cuts or drive off road. I think the huge break down for the HC when you leave the road is one of the best changes ever made. Hypercars are made for roads and not to drive through wood and fields. Now you're finally motivated enough to drive the track like it is wanted.
    Only thing I agree is the traffic on the New York HC race or every other race that features traffic. As long as the traffic AI acts completely unpredictable and far away from logical it's a huge pain in the [censored] to meet them in races. In some races, especially New York HC, the traffic even seems to be scripted because you always meet traffic in the exact same places and always where you don't want to have them and mostly on your ideal racing line. In Summits every race is without traffic, so why not give us an option to turn off traffic in races? It's one thing that is wanted since game's release and I completely don't understand why we don't get it.

• CREW_ITALY
    106 posts

@luna3009_cn

traffic quietly 90% in the race instead and I do the n.y. 8 times a day because I would like to reach level 9999. the vehicle struggles to reach 400 km, it rarely reaches 425 in very rare cases only for two stretches of 455km downhill. In the tunnel at 44% of the race the vehicle brakes instead of increasing the speed and the steering becomes heavy, it does not turn, it does not brake.
     On shortcuts the vehicle loses power and slows me down from 380km to 135km while maintaining 160km for a few seconds. My current traffic record with the popular magnet + parts kit. if I'm lucky 29.30 sec instead 9 times out of 10 - 31/33 minutes. If I try to afrla with an icon 200 together the world comes against me and blocks me all and for everything giving 30 seconds of advantage to the crew friend not being able in any way + to recover him and if he finishes the race in 34 minutes I have to I can't for 35 minutes .. Don't you think the game is cheating me? with many friends we discussed in voice chat on disocrd all my friends have left the game

• Anykeyer
    181 posts

@luna3009_cn

Have you ever thought of Error 40 (40cm in front of the screen)? Maybe the error is in your installation...

Of course its "error 40". Problem is - this error 40 is located at Ivory Tower office. Im not the only one with this bug. Many players started to lose stats more than a year ago. There is some kind of overflow in stat tracking that leads to loss of stats (or at least inability to retrieve and display them) for players who played this bug-ridden game for too long.
    I believe loss of mileage on individual cars is just another manifestation of this stats problem. I have every single vehicle, thats more than 480. Maybe devs didnt account for this.
    There are no problems with my installation, when I post something you can be 100% sure I've already double checked its not something on my end.

Suggested Topics