Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• P-B-96
    Original poster 5 posts

I have a big problem. I play far Cry 6 on PC and when i aim and then shoot, the aim will dissapear and the weapon wont shoot. Anyone with the same problem or better with a solution?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• P-B-96
    Original poster 5 posts
    • I have a big problem. I play far Cry 6 on PC and when i aim and then shoot, the aim will dissapear and the weapon wont shoot. Anyone with the same problem or better with a solution?
    • Settings state it should work.

• Burner90909
    2 posts

@p-b-96

Add FarCry exe to steam as a non steam game and launch it from steam fixed this issue for me.

• tcarlisle2012
    147 posts

That is a good suggestion @Burner90909

It is often the case that PC controller issues are rooted in that the player has configured a Steam controller profile in Steam, and that kind of puts the controller in a weird state.

What I usually recommend is to just make sure you don't have a controller profile active in steam. To do that , launch steam and go into "Big Picture Mode", and then settings, and then you can see what controller profiles have been defined.

I haven't seen it really be necessary to have a controller profile defined in Steam for at least 8 years, and I recommend no steam controller profile. I think this used to be a thing when there were a gazillion controllers on the market and they all had their own proprietary protocol. But now days, we are all using MS controllers, or ones that follow X-input protocol so they appear as MS controllers.

• P-B-96
    Original poster 5 posts

@burner90909 Thanks for the Tipp, sadly id hasent changed anything...

• P-B-96
    Original poster 5 posts

@tcarlisle2012 Thanks for the Tipp, unfortunaly its the same Problem like before...

• tcarlisle2012
    147 posts

@p-b-96 When you run the joy.cpl control panel app, it shows up as a recognized controller, right?

Suggested Topics