Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• batalgazi70
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello i am playing assasins creed valhalla on xbox series x 1.4.0.
    I cant talk to vagn for raids.
    I see hem but i cant talk to him.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1362 posts

Hello batalgazi70, thanks for reaching out to us about this issue with Vagn.

Can you let me know, how far on you are with the River Raid quests?

Have you just completed 'A River to Raid' or have you been actively taking part in River Raids, after this first side quest, up until this issue occurred?

Previously, players were unable to talk to Vagn, straight after completing this particular case, but we had thought it had been resolved.

Official Response
  • batalgazi70
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-milky hello i finished the quest and after that i have do 2 times river raid. Now it doesn't work.

• ayusodemencial
    1 posts

Yes, same problem with me. I do the "A River to Riad", and after complete this mission. I can talk to Vagn, to take the Missions of river Exe and Severn. But now i can't talk to Vagn to start this missions....

• HeadWind2008
    3 posts

I’m also having this problem, am playing on the Series X. I’ve played through quite a few river raids without issue but now there’s no option to speak to Vagn - so no more river raids 😞

Anyone know of a work around or any news regarding a potential fix?

Thanks

• sw8one
    2 posts

I'm on PC, I cannot talk to Vagn either. I had gotten to level 3, completed the St George quest, and now it appears I'm back at the beginning? I've fully upgraded the Jomsviking Hall, yet the plaque out front shows an option to upgrade. And there are 5 level 1 recruits inside the hall. I have restarted the game several times, still can't talk to Vagn. The only workaround I found involves starting a river raid... but how can I do that if I can't even talk to the dude?! If you need it, I have a video capture, but it's not allowing me to upload it here.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

Hi @ayusodemencial @HeadWind2008 @sw8one I'm sorry to hear that you are also unable to interact with Vagn to start a River Raid.

Can you confirm if experienced any crashes during the last River Raid that you did? Could you also provide a video to show that you are unable to interact with Vagn.

In the video could you also go to your quest log screen to show your active/available quests.

@batalgazi70 Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue?

Official Response
  • Minikidjnr
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I have the same problem on Geforce Now on pc. I did the first raid without any crashes, finished the raid, talked to vagn about building the Jomsviking Hall then built it and since then I haven't been able to talk to him to start the River Raids again

• Srichit
    3 posts

Hello @Ubi-Keo i have the same problem for 3 days now. After completing two raids cant interact with Vagn.
    And here is the video u requested. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cm2Akq-3TzjZxnCXm6Hx7NTVco30xtMv/view?usp=sharing

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 149 posts

Thank you @Srichit for the gameplay video. I understand @Minikidjnr that you are also unable to speak with Vagn. Would you both clarify if this issue began after the 1.4.0 update released on Nov. 9?

Official Response
  • Srichit
    3 posts

Yes. @Ubi_Plush

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @srichit,

Thank you for clarifying this!

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated.

Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Srichit
    3 posts

Just to inform, the issue still persists after this 78 GB update.

• Olivoski97
    1 posts

Yeah, same problem here. I am playing on Xbox One S and I have done quite a few river raids but now I can't speak to Vagn anymore. I am playing after the 1.4.1 update from december 14th 2021 (for me it was 60gb) and this problem still persists. I really want to go river raiding and I can't 😞

• HeadWind2008
    3 posts

Problem still persisting for me, quite an annoying glitch tbh. Never played such a glitchfest of a game and really surprised so many remain unpatched.

• GenuineBlaze
    1 posts

@headwind2008 Lol it’s been months and they still haven’t fixed it. [censored] terrible.

• Kill_De_Nied
    2 posts

@ubi-mark hello.
    Its been a month and no update yet?
    I have been following this post for a fix. I want to keep playing but I can't without a fix...

• HeadWind2008
    3 posts

@ubi-mark

Any sign of a fix?

Getting to the stage now that I’ll just have to shelve the game again for another few months in the hope that all the glitches are finally ironed out… And that’s pretty sad for a game that’s been out for this long.

• guest-ftgC98mc
    2 posts
    @ubi-mark

Any sign of a fix?

Getting to the stage now that I’ll just have to shelve the game again for another few months in the hope that all the glitches are finally ironed out… And that’s pretty sad for a game that’s been out for this long.

I have also been dealing with this vagn just stands there and mumbles I had done about 10 raids or more and now nothing

• guest-ftgC98mc
    2 posts

Suggested Topics