ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• alientookmybeer
    Original poster 19 posts

So near the end of the Faye manhunt in Camp Oak she said something along the lines that she is going to take me down the same way she took down Keener. Pretty sure I killed Keener so what did she mean by that? Is that cyclops b!tch trying to steal credit for my kills?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    So near the end of the Faye manhunt in Camp Oak she said something along the lines that she is going to take me down the same way she took down Keener. Pretty sure I killed Keener so what did she mean by that?

The specific line is "like I buried Keener". A generous interpretation would be that her actions (i.e. leaking intel from BT) led us to Keener, resulting in his end.

• Noxious81
    1023 posts

I'd say when she speaks of having buried Keener, she refers to having buried him emotionally. She wrote him off as a person since he betrayed the SHD and chose to fight against the – in her perspective – right and just goals.

And this is basically what we have done too in her eyes when choosing not to stand against Ellies. We chose to not fight for the just cause Faye was still fighting for. Therefore, we are also a disappointment to her. She also has to write as off...

Suggested Topics