ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/6 Replies/133 Views
    MaZ_TeR
    Original poster 14 posts

I'm not sure how many times I've been blown now because I got spotted by an enemy but managed to kill them in time, but because the game went into the alert state, the team mates went hostile and I was doing the hostage extraction mission, so you can guess what happened next.

This has to be changed. Period.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OCRG10
    32 posts

It is so annoying "mission failed" when you have made an effort to fulfill it the way you want, it has happened to me with absurd and incoherent missions and that I have never used the teammates, but unfortunately they will not correct it or change for more threads and posts you make, I've learned over time. It happens, is that GRB was not designed for teammates and the friendly AI is mediocre that complicates the tactics. I recommend that you play it only with your Nomad or cooperative.

• legacypark
    28 posts

@maz_ter - Agree .......

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

Hi there @MaZ_TeR

Thank you for bringing your feedback on AI's use of grenades to our attention on our new discussions page, and for providing a screenshot.

We encourage players to discuss ideas and feedback, but we also use the Player Support discussions page to help those with troubleshooting and bug reports. We now have a dedicated Suggestions and Feedback page if you'd like to post further thoughts for improvements.

@legacypark @KAMORGONE

Thanks for commenting here and making your concerns around AI behaviour known too. Your posts have been forwarded to the team!

Official Response
  • JediSlayer05
    14 posts

@ubi-nacho This really needs to be addressed, failed missions because of this.

• rugby_dog
    81 posts

Agree - the AI is soooo stupid. They are incapable of throwing grenades or staying out of my line of sight and staying out.

Just design better games please.

Suggested Topics