Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• paterio10
    Original poster 2 posts

i came back to the game like a week ago and every time i try to play the game puts me in us west server... problem is.. im from freaking Greece Europe... i tried changing it from the files but nothing is happening... every time i get online it wont even show me the server im in until i get in a game...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1003 posts

@paterio10 Hello there.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to change data centres at the moment. Just to confirm, have you been following the steps from the official guide here?

Could you also let us know:

• The region your account was created in
    • If you're using a VPN at all.

If you have been following these steps, could you please upload a screenshot of GameSettings.ini file open in notepad, with the server changes you've made in place? Does this information revert when you launch the game again and you are connected to a West US server?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • paterio10
    Original poster 2 posts

@paterio10 turns out i wasnt using playfab/... i was only using the name of the server.. right now im in the game and i can see the server in lobby finally! i wasnt using any vpn or anything im not sure why the default was uswest for me.. but all good now

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1383 posts

@paterio10 Hey! Thank you for getting back to us and great to hear that you managed to get this sorted. If you need anything further please let us know.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response

Suggested Topics