ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/5 Replies/197 Views
    goofeoff
    Original poster 6 posts

I feel like it’s been ignored for too long. I know others felt that it was pretty flawless before it got changed a few updates ago. Why the long wait to fix it or reverse it to what it was? I honestly thought it was going to finally be addressed with the Motherland update but.
    Please Ubisoft fix this.
    Almost every video I watch from anyone playing this game shows the sticky cover problem. It’s like quicksand.
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• goofeoff
    Original poster 6 posts

@goofeoff
    Operation Motherland is a mega update for Breakpoint that not only fixes a lot of issues but also brings the Conquest mode, new enemies, new customizations options, and some anticipated improvements for gameplay mechanics. With Operation Motherland, Conquest becomes a big new endgame content for all players who have finished the main storyline. The mode includes 11 regions that should be reclaimed from the Russian invaders. Also, you will have access to over 60 short missions omegle.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1261 posts

At this juncture, you have to play the game because there is nothing else at the moment but the glaring issues with it that were brought in since launch, almost all are still there and again, I seriously doubt if they can be bothered to fix it

• jlhmarson
    23 posts

@goofeoff can I ask what Sticky Cover means, please? Thank you.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1261 posts

I thought sticky cover meant that the character would stick (get glued or trapped for lack of a better word) to everything and anything (tree, concrete wall, any type of wall) he/she would get close to? isn't that what you are talking about?

But quicksand, at least for me is something totally different. To me "Quicksand" is what happens when the bottom is not solid and one tends to get sucked into the bottom of the floor.

Suggested Topics