ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

@hexagon12 I will cheerfully give a pass on thinking about what goes thru the heads of the guys that devolped this game.

• Aazhyd
    71 posts

I liked it, finished it twice. But now I'm done and the main game is also empty for me. We desperately need some way to have more replayability.

• Netspook
    344 posts

After playing this DLC just a few minutes, I'm completely done with it. Losing almost all progress whenever you die isn't fun.

This is the LAST TIME I spend money on an Ultimate Edition for a FC game. Though the base games have been fun (well, except this one...), EVERY SINGLE DLC in the franchise is absolute garbage, and this is the worst so far. I'm actually impressed they managed to make something WORSE than the Mars bs in FC5.

So disappointed, Vaas is my all-time favourite villain, and this sh!tshow is how they revieve him...

• Netspook
    344 posts
    i understand some of the frustrations expressed here, game is tough, but once you understand the rogue dynamic and the map it becomes somewhat easier.

Frankly, couldn't care less. Games are meant to be fun, not annoying. And when they are completely annoying, like this one, no hint or tip is gonna change that, and for me that means forget this bs and move on, and hopefully a lesson learned: don't spend money on utter GARBAGE like this.

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts
    i understand some of the frustrations expressed here, game is tough, but once you understand the rogue dynamic and the map it becomes somewhat easier.

Frankly, couldn't care less. Games are meant to be fun, not annoying. And when they are completely annoying, like this one, no hint or tip is gonna change that, and for me that means forget this bs and move on, and hopefully a lesson learned: don't spend money on utter GARBAGE like this.

I'm afraid many, many people will disagree with you.

On average, gamers opinion looks like this...

• Brickxjunny80x
    1 posts

Bought Far Cry 6 Ultimate Edition $120
    Put my all into this game, every mission & side mission, every treasure, hunted all beasts, hoarded tons of cash and resources hoping to have some "Advantage" in the new DLC..
    Only to be Completely Disappointed,
    NONE of it is good towards the Vaas DLC, [censored]? This isn't the game I purchased, it's a Completely separate game I would Definitely NOT Purchase.
    I watched a few walkthrough & tips videos, only to be completely turned OFF!
    I'm not even giving this one a chance to [censored] me off more than I am already, I even went back to playing Repetitive "Destiny 2" and I'm having more fun.
    [censored] Happened?
    @ubisoft please tell me the other DLC's will ADD to the Main Story?
    Please tell me all my Effort and Time put into Far Cry 6 original story will give me some kind of advantage in the future?
    PS4 Gamertag : BRICKxJUNNY80x

• Netspook
    344 posts

@brickxjunny80x

Ubi rarely (if ever) expand the main story in the DLCs for the FC games. If you played FC4 and 5, you should already have known this.

So no, the next 2 DLCs will NOT add to the main story either, and playing through the main story isn't going to get you the "advantage" you're talking about.

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts

Developers, in Pagan Min DLC would be nice to hear this song again.....

"Should I stay or should I go" - was so-so. Neither fish nor flesh.

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts

And this song, in Joseph Seed DLC.
    (Cover, interpretation or reinterprentation)

Listening these melodies ..... someone will want to replay the games.
    Those who haven't played will want to play it.

Memories......

Suggested Topics