Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

I don't know if it's just me or if it's The Division 2 server or my internet connection, but for a while now, about 3 weeks ago, I get the impression that sniper rifles are... "less accurate", sometimes I shoot NPCs in the head and nothing happens (since enemies have an extreme facility to avoid headshots, while the player even takes headshots of NPCs crouched in cover using a pistol) and I have the impression that now to take a headshot, I have to aim and squint the NPCs' eyes, as if in some of the latest updates they had decreased the hitbox (I think that's what it's called, which is the impact area of ​​a given object) of the NPCs' heads, I'd like to know if someone who uses sniper builds noticed this or it's just my imagination, I almost always use the Nemesis, which is the most complicated sniper rifle in the game, maybe that's it, but I suspect the problem is on the server itself, since by the at least once a day the game has to crash.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    310 posts

@L3AND80 i would say it's a server thing, imo the servers/game has been neglected for way too long.......just take a look at some of the enemies at CP's, they run/move at lightning speed, so much so it's funny to watch.

It's why i have chosen to take a break from TD and have moved onto Forza Horizon 5 (fantastic game) and Halo Infinite (not my type of game but beggers can't be choosers).

• Aced_100
    56 posts

@oatiecrumble Not just the NPC's run at lightning speed but those elite mini tanks seem to have a speed boost lately, you can have them taking lots of damage and when they get down to a quarter they turn tail and run for cover to get restored to full armor.

• xcel30
    414 posts

Sadly i just think the usual bad servers

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

Thanks for the answers, that's what I really suspected: the servers, and unfortunately this problem will become more visible next week with the global event Reanimated.

I recorded a video about another problem that happened in the last update, which is about the agent not being able to open the special ammo chests because the command for him to open the boxes did not appear and by chance the Rogues Agents ended up appearing, as I love facing these 'azrules', I went into battle against them and what was my surprise to see that my headshot in the second Rogue Agent was a "shouldershot" I can say that I felt the shot didn't go to the head and to my surprise when I edited the video leaving it with 10% of normal speed, it wasn't really... the hitbox of the agent's head was out of place, that is, her movement did not match what I was seeing, and I think this is really a server problem...

Obviously when NPCs move it's harder to shoot them in the head, but at various times I feel like I shot them in the head, but the shot doesn't catch or catch somewhere else that does less damage... as well as I feel like I missed the headshot as it was in this case, in group games, that the latency is higher it's much easier to see this.

• DutchLMB4ever
    161 posts

@aced_100
    That's the Tank controller trying to safe his Tank.
    It's the guy with the WiFi logo above him
    If you kill him first the Tank stops doing that.
    Better yet it doesn't move at all.

• DutchLMB4ever
    161 posts

@l3and80 the other day I was testing perfect headhunter with the nemesis in the shooting range.
    And the "shooting paper" that was the most far away didn't hit on the forehead only when it was shot in the nose area.
    So could be.

Suggested Topics