ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• boo-yah1907
    Original poster 268 posts

This is my guide for the dlc, there might be spoliers ahead.
    Even if some troubled features like the "convenient" movement of the enemy, ehich makes you miss the shot and a trial(Survival) beeing bugged(enemies do not load 90 percent of the time), i really enjoyed it, more than the main game actually.
    Your weapons of choice should be m1911, 308 sniper rifle(there is also svd but low power), sbs shotgun, m60 lmg and grenade launcher. You should use the 1911, the sniper rifle and the sbs shotgun as your main setup and then switch between m60 and grenade launcher as the situation gets tougher.
    As for the powers forget anything speed and stamina related. Because your gonna need those slots for defense and attack buffs.
    You could also not insist on using any silencer later on (after mind level 3)
    I finished every level with a lot of stress and many times had to start over. I can easily say that you could start playing cautious around level 3, but after that you should rely heavily on takedown(since you are gonna use takedown a lot, you wont even have to use your sidearm most of the time, mostly when your clip is empty and you are in sticky situations , including the ghosts that come out at night), below, there are pictures for what i am talking about. I am gonna try to explain them further.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guydodge
    49 posts

didnt read to avoid spoilers but Vass DLC strangely enjoyable !

• boo-yah1907

Health, max out as soon as possible.

Greed is insurance policy, you can target the upgrades for section, during the earlier levels.

Upgrades on this section will be later (level4-5) useful. (most important if you ask me)

Always useful to have extra syringes and easier means to travel.

For the "Envy" section i only used one gadget, which is perception grenade.

• boo-yah1907

Weapons and mods

• boo-yah1907

@guydodge its just tips and tricks no major story spoilers 🙂

• boo-yah1907

Temp powers:
    Major fire protection
    Still Standing
    Resilient 3
    Longshot 2
    Strapped 2
    Boomstick 2
    Deep pockets
    Thick skin

Keep in mind that most of these powers dropped for me during levels 4 and 5.
    After level 2, before doing any missions you should do the three knife missions first(and of them you should do the one that is on the northeast corner of the map first).
    For the gun shows and the final battle, make sure you are in a secluded spot as much as possible. so you can throw perceptions granades out, to spot your enemies and then take them out with takedowns as much as possible. The following pictures are gonna be my suggested spots for those events. In the order of, sniper rifle, shotgun, machine gun, grenade launcher and the final battle.

You can see the armory marker on the map, go to that corner and wait for the enemy indicators to appear on the map and then throw a perception grenade towards the top of the stairs, in order to turn them into a dot on the map so you can see them through walls. For the ghosts(you will hear their noises) prepare the weapon that you are most comfortable with(lmg, handgun, machine pistol or smg) and listen for their noises. Since you only have to go through 5 levels of the battle in order to complete the mode, you can do the whole 20 during the first mind level, so it would be the most easiest to go through then.

• boo-yah1907

I have a strong feeling that the other dlc's might be similar in overall structure but differ in world design and story elements.

• gzhegow_6562680
    3 posts

Just passed LEVEL 5 with 1 medpack in 2 hours.
    Thanks for your guide.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1233657927

Suggested Topics