ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rollo1415
    Original poster 1 posts

Whatever I try to do in Ac valhalla it teleports me back to the osokoreia festival to do this quest 'an honourable death' (which I have already completed and wasnt v interesting the first time) and the quest isn't even completable as the footprints arent there and the target isnt there either.

This has made the game completely unplayable

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sputnik01101
    1 posts

@rollo1415 I have the same problem. I haven't been able to progress into the game for a couple of days now.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1486 posts

@Rollo1415 @Sputnik01101

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you've both been seeing the same issue with this quest teleporting you back to the osokoreia festival.

Would you be able to capture a clip of attempting to leave the quest and being teleported back? Would you also be able to include the places that the footprints/target are supposed to be to show that they aren't there? The game team would need to take a closer look at this one, and a video would be much appreciated.

You can upload this clip to a video/file sharing site like YouTube or Google Drive, and post the link in your reply to share the video with us.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • IamProvocateur
    1 posts

@ubi-nacho I too have been experiencing the same bug. For me it happens when I try to progress Have You Seen This Man in particular. The woman follows me everywhere in Ravensthorpe and the quest Honorable Death RESTARTS even though I’m half through it. I’m on the step to honor Kalf but I cannot. Apparently OP has completed the quest though so I doubt that matters. Here is a video of me replicating the issue.

I believe there was an update not long ago it seems from my experience that update may have broken this quest progression.

This issue is also impeding me from doing festival activities. They all disappear from my map every time I am teleported back. I won’t be able to earn my festival rewards.

• ncak2009
    2 posts

Hi everyone. Is anybody having issues with the mission "Taken For Granted" with Randvi? I'll start the mission and leave Ranensthorpe and the mission Honorable Death starts tracking. It takes me right back to Ravensthorpe where Eivor reads the names on the longship. It does this repeatedly. I cannot find a way to fix this problem.

• ncak2009
    2 posts

I cant see the reply

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3652 posts

Hi @iamprovocateur apologies for the late response.

Thanks for the video you provided.

As the festival has now ended I assume that you have experienced no further issues as the quest was a part of the festival. I have still forwarded this information on to the development team.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3652 posts

Hi @ncak2009 apologies for the late response.

I'm also sorry to hear that you experienced issues during the Oskoreia Festival. I have merged your post with this thread as it appears other players were experiencing the same issue as yourself.

Although the festival has now ended I have still reported the issue to the development team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics