ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• olalaquebien
    Original poster 69 posts

Yeah Ubi I think you still aren't woke enough in your effort of "equality" and gender representation in your games.

I think Catillo's army, which is 80% females still isn't realistic enough, so what about going full 100% female enemies in your next Far Cry game?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• olalaquebien
    Original poster 69 posts

Don't you like such glorious idea Ubiii???

Come on go full woke in next FC game

Look, all enemies female, and allies all too like in FC6, wouldn't that be the ultimate realistic game enemy/ally wise?

go go go for it be 100% ridiculous next game, pleaseeee!!!

• SnakeFist420
    69 posts

Then all the feminists in the world would be suing ubisoft for doing that saying that gamers and ubisoft are killing females is sexist and misogynist.

• olalaquebien
    Original poster 69 posts

@snakefist420 then why don't they do that already?, I mean complaining to Ubi because we kill too many females in FC?, have you played FC6?, Castillo's army is made 80% female soldiers lol, thus we are already spending most of the time killing females.

I think they should go full woke in FC7 and make an enemy army full of females for maximum realism

• GameGuru2018
    186 posts
    Yeah Ubi I think you still aren't woke enough in your effort of "equality" and gender representation in your games.

I think Catillo's army, which is 80% females still isn't realistic enough, so what about going full 100% female enemies in your next Far Cry game?

• olalaquebien
    Original poster 69 posts

@gameguru2018 I aamm effeminate Ubi!! and beta male!!, so I demand you full female enemy army, and well everything that can be female, even vehicles or trains or airplanes or even the rocks to be female for the next FC game!!, or you shall know our wrath and cancel you out of our culture of the non-sense because you ain't woke enough and comply with our demands!Q!

And yeah we don't buy games even if you comply, but..., you see!, you have to increase your wokeness or we cancel you!!

Suggested Topics