ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ERKEK2000
    Original poster 56 posts

This bug has been around for like 4 years. Can we please finally fix it? I don't want to restart my game every time a sound glitch happens and they happen way too often.
    More info about the sound glitch:

• It can be fixed by getting jammed again.
    • If you fail to fix it by the end of the match, the glitch follows you to the main menu and the games to come.
    • Vigil's ability also has a similar glitch.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@erkek2000 Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the jammer sound.

Is this the bug where the audio to Mute's jammer is getting stuck and persisting through rounds and matches?

If so this issue has been confirmed to be fixed as of Y5S3.3.

If you are still experiencing this please provide us with a video of the issue so we can look into this further.

Thank you.

• ERKEK2000
    Original poster 56 posts

@ubi-viral This issue is definitely not solved and I have experienced it throughout last 3 seasons.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@erkek2000 Sorry to hear this. Could you provide a video showing this happening please?

• ERKEK2000
    Original poster 56 posts

@ubi-viral ,
    I dont have a video proof but it is possible to replicate the sound glitch -almost every time I believe- with these steps:

• Watching a drone get jammed
    • The drone getting destroyed

This generally causes the glitch which can be fixed with doing these steps again.
    There is also another sound glitch with drones I forgot to mention which was I believe the drone jumping sound. This one is rather easy to fix though.

All I ask is R6 team to review their sound code, there're definitely overlooked problems as they might be thinking these problems are solved by Y5S3.3.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@erkek2000 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate you letting us know how to reproduce this.

I have reported this as still happening to the game team and once we have an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

• Quibis.-
    2 posts

@ubi-viral I literally just got this glitch and went to the forums to check if I am the only person, seems like I'm not.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1273 posts

@quibis

Sorry to hear you're encountering this as well. We've reported this to the team for further investigation and as soon as we know more we'll let you know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused as a result of this whilst we're working on getting this resolved.

Official Response

Suggested Topics