ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• 47 likes/13 replies/508 views
    cryptearth
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 5

Screw it, I'll re-post here:
    A buddy of mine somehow got anti cheat working on Arch back when the predator mission was live (btw: why this content got removed?) ... unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce this ever since.
    I'm aware that this game is long dead to ubi, so is its sequel already, but according to epic and the infos about eac on linux it's up to the dev to activate it for each game. So, even if steam has to make the new arch based steamos used on the deck public, it wont solved this issue w/o ubi pushing an eac patch.
    Guess it's the one game that keeps me on windows ...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• wxlfsangel
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

@cryptearth
    Hi,
    I've played through Wildlands quite a bit, it's great fun but it would definitely be a whole different thing if i were able to play online with friends. it's a great game, I just hope that the development team will be pushed towards enabling EAC support. It's definitely doable, there's site's like https://areweanticheatyet.com/: (https://areweanticheatyet.com) that list a lot of games that just run with EAC on linux, and even those officially supported on Linux with anti-cheat are all EAC. If it could be brought to the division 2 that would be amazing cause the stadia experience is [censored] at the moment.

• BruteBlackSam
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Any news ?!

• BloodBlight
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

So say we all. Bump.

• canceralp
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

Hey Ubi people,

I just came here to call you to dream with me: Youtube is full of Ubisoft and Steam Deck news. 4 friends are playing Ghost Recon games in their Decks. Ubisoft is everywhere in the news, because they enabled their anti-cheats for their most loved games to run on Linux! Small but steadily growing community, who is also very advanced about bug fixes, proper problem reporting, making cool advertising and beautifully admiring where admiration is needed. You can give us that, and you can enjoy this dream with us. All you have to do is to enable anti-cheats for your games.

• danucddd
    ubisoft:x-posts, 5

Yes! please add support for linux!!

• BicBoiSpyder
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

+1 for Linux EAC support.

The only recent Ubisoft game I have played is Rainbow 6 Siege, but expressing my support might influence enabling anti-cheat for future releases will not only benefit me, but others as well.

• meier258
    banned
    post_is_deleted
  • caniticus

+1 for Linux EAC support.

• MidwestPancakes
    ubisoft:x-posts, 5

@cryptearth EAC support for Linux is a must before I'll purchase future Ubisoft games.

• Fuutralala

+1 Linux EAC Support

• nexyhun

Necrobump. Can we get an official reply nay-yay?

• JohnLongwood
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

+1 Linux EAC Support

Suggested Topics