Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YippeekiyaMHF
    Original poster 8 posts

So my Synins vision is not working correctly, for example the raven won't track artifacts so they can appear on the world map but I can see them when in eagle mode. Also the raven can not distinguish what specific mystery that said one is when Synin is flying near it and cannot find undiscovered mysteries while in eagle mode. But I can discover them as Evior . Moreover the ping sounds for them go in and out. Any help or solutions would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am running on an Xbox series X. I have cleared up my storage, reinstalled the game and ad ons, and reset internet modem to help out. But no troubleshooting as worked so far. Also not much online about this particular subject.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

@yippeekiyamhf Hello there.

Thank you for posting about the raven not tracking artifacts correctly.

In regards to this, and the ping sounds fading in/out, would you be able to upload a clip of this so that we can take a closer look for you? If you could capture a video of artifacts not appearing on the world map when they should, and the raven not being able to find undiscovered mysteries, it would be much appreciated. We may need to pass a video along to the game team for further investigation.

You can upload this clip to a video/file sharing site like YouTube or Google Drive, and post the link in your reply to share the video with us.

Official Response
  • YippeekiyaMHF
    Original poster 8 posts

Well I'm trying to upload a video for you. But I keep getting a pop up that "I don't have enough privileges to do so" no matter how I try to upload the video. Don't know what to do there.

• YippeekiyaMHF
    Original poster 8 posts

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N9Q3RcGPvRAzNkju7

Still shows Mystery discovered but I did that with Evior.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Hello yippeekiyamhf thank you for uploading that clip for us.

To gather a little more information on this issue, does this affect all mysteries, only mysteries, or does it affect other things you are trying to discover, such as when taking part in side quests and having to locate an NPC, will the raven will narrow down the area for you when you fly by?

Have you always experienced this issue with the raven, or did it only occur recently after an update?

Official Response
  • YippeekiyaMHF
    Original poster 8 posts

Yes! No problem ,thank you the assistance! It has been happening it all mysteries since the previous update. That seems to be right because I have never had a problem with Synin with anything since recently. Synin does still discover the areas for quest and NPCs for targeted areas. He still does see artifacts in eagle mode but can't sync on world map. Evior is no problem it seems. Thank you because I play on the highest difficulty and Synin is the best help.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@yippeekiyamhf Thanks for the additional info.

One last question: does this occur in all areas of the map? So if you travel to Norway or one of the DLC regions, are you able to find mysteries with Synin?

Official Response
  • YippeekiyaMHF
    Original poster 8 posts

Yeah no problem, I do have more information. But Norway was complete before this started happening with Synin and I had only Eurvicscire to complete in England. Also my fist link video was the last legend mark to complete so sorry for the limited data there. But I have unfortunately a link in Dublin doing the same thing here.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/APK3F2LQ

There I was flying over something and Synin not even identifying it. I also have another glitch happening in the settlement with sounds and Reda not speaking, everytime I fast travel there. Thank you.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/VXTDQZXK

• YippeekiyaMHF
    Original poster 8 posts

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/N9ACKFDG
    Still having issues, even after this current patch.

Suggested Topics